The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I never got into Turok. Between the controls, graphics, etc. It was just wack to me.

But…I’ll caveat I’m not a huge FPS guy.

Silent Hill one was dope. Two and three were great. Make Konami Great Again. I felt like, yes, it was on the PS1 and it chugged but the fog definitely added to the atmosphere.

It’s wild how Konami couldn’t remain relevant.
is it true that all they do is make pinball machines now?

is it true that all they do is make pinball machines now?
Aren’t they releasing the Turtles collection and there are rumors of a new Silent Hill?

Felt they were still relevant in PS1-2 era with SoTN, Suikeden, Vandal Hearts, MGS, ZoE, and Silent Hill. Obviously not as active/relevant as their 8-16 bit days thanks to NES/SNES and arcade. Maybe they can make a turn around like Capgod.

Aren’t they releasing the Turtles collection and there are rumors of a new Silent Hill?

Felt they were still relevant in PS1-2 era with SoTN, Suikeden, Vandal Hearts, MGS, ZoE, and Silent Hill. Obviously not as active/relevant as their 8-16 bit days thanks to NES/SNES and arcade. Maybe they can make a turn around like Capgod.
just regurgitating what CV fans tend to say about Konami in various places online TBH

Already beat TMNT. It's really good.

I guess if you want to nitpick, I don't think the sprites are as big as the classic arcade games. Not sure how different each of these characters really play from each other either. Also, too many stages are sort of just the same thing.

These are minor complaints though. This is my favorite game this year so far.

It seems like an attempt to recapture the experience of the Turtles Arcade titles. It actually looks great.

I wish they had used sprites for SoR4 and had the same level of soundtrack.

It would be dope if they did Final Fight.

Anyone else pickup Shredder's Revenge?

Going to wait a week in case they have to patch any bugs.

Will download it from Steams this weekend.
If anybody is planning on getting it and wants to hop online with me, speak up. Me and a couple o my dudes will probably get in Sunday Night.

Even if you don't have it but your cpu is strong enough we can still play using PARSEC. (Look up PARSEC)

Being able to recharge you super by pressing a button really makes TMNT easy. Surprised they let you do that in the arcade mode.

I guess some of these characters do play a little different. April seems to be the easiest to play with to me. Kinda funny when one of the bosses says "beaten by a turtle" when I'm playing as Casey or April.

Looks fun.

Final Vendetta is a spectacular and action-packed beat 'em up for one or two players in the vein of classic arcade titles. The hard-hitting game features stunning pixel art and a thumping soundtrack with exclusive tracks from Utah Saints!

Something that's been bugging me for over 30 years...

Did this randomly happen with an uppercut, or did you have to press something special? Yes, I was too young to figure it out :lol:

Something that's been bugging me for over 30 years...

Did this randomly happen with an uppercut, or did you have to press something special? Yes, I was too young to figure it out :lol:

At least on the Super Nintendo version, you could do a normal uppercut, you just had to time it correctly. That’s the only fatality I ever knew how to do. I too was too young :lol:

I was at the right place and the right time. Copped without hesitation.
B8EAD8A8-CB0B-4EF4-AB7A-3DC13F6E540B.jpeg

Also copped but not pictured was a complete mint copy of Lollipop Chainsaw for the PS3
1655770440376.jpeg

Best of all the lady at the register didn’t charge me for all the games, just a few.

I used to think old games would be worth some money one day lol.

I do have some PS1 games that were going for a decent price last time I checked. I guess that's something

I was at the right place and the right time. Copped without hesitation.
B8EAD8A8-CB0B-4EF4-AB7A-3DC13F6E540B.jpeg

Also copped but not pictured was a complete mint copy of Lollipop Chainsaw for the PS3
1655770440376.jpeg

Best of all the lady at the register didn’t charge me for all the games, just a few.
How much? I just got Metroid Prime on GC (without case) on eBay for $25. I think it’s going for $40 with. I bet Double Dash & Windwaker are up there too

Back
Top Bottom