The RETRO Gaming Thread!

First games I played were on the demo disk that came with my PS1. Some skating game, Toshinden, Wipeout, Ridge Racer, Jumping Flash, and a few full motion videos of Tekken 1 and Philosoma.

First full games I owned were Mortal Kombat 3 and NBA Jam. Still have those games to this day put away somewhere.

First games I played were on the demo disk that came with my PS1. Some skating game, Toshinden, Wipeout, Ridge Racer, Jumping Flash, and a few full motion videos of Tekken 1 and Philosoma.

First full games I owned were Mortal Kombat 3 and NBA Jam. Still have those games to this day put away somewhere.
That was the OG demo disc. They were at Kiosks everywhere. I remember seeing one at Sears.

I bought Toshinden, Wipe Out, Ridge Racer, Tekken, etc.

🔥🔥
1662775391864.jpeg

Whoever posted FFVIII with the Dreamcast. I remember that day…
I remember buying SNES SF2 Turbo for 89.99 the weekend of release.
I remember it was the first 20-MB 16-bit title. Crazy that the Genesis one was 4MBs more and still had terrible sound. Also, there’s the always forgotten Turbo Duo CE release.

Now our Street Fighters are designed for consoles.

I still haven't finished FF 8 yet lol
I don't like the magic junction system.

Just learn L Mag RF from Siren, then convert 10 tents to 100 Curaga spells. Junction that to your HP and you're good to go for most the game.

It's making my current play through go pretty smooth.

The PS3/Xbox 360 era was the last time I really felt enthusiastic about gaming.

Bad thing about live services and microtransactions is everyone wants to do it when they see how much money EA is making. Your favorite series will either get ran into the ground or you'll be waiting 10+ years for a new game to play.

I'm perfectly fine with older games from a better era myself.

Back
Top Bottom