THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^^^^ Huh?.....

mjrod - I feel you on the 6s finally needing a simple colorway. Personally I can't do black shoes, hints why the del sols were weird since I ended up liking them and getting myself a pair, but I can't just do black. Glad to see Nike please some of you with these.

I'm trying to reply to pms so bear with me ppl.

^^^^ Huh?.....

mjrod - I feel you on the 6s finally needing a simple colorway. Personally I can't do black shoes, hints why the del sols were weird since I ended up liking them and getting myself a pair, but I can't just do black. Glad to see Nike please some of you with these.

i like the black/greys ALOT ! gonna put laces from the 3-d's in em. colorway is as cool as tha other side of tha pillow

>> but I can't just do black <<

ifya do ya wont evah go back jrthumper :smile:

i like the black/greys ALOT ! gonna put laces from the 3-d's in em. colorway is as cool as tha other side of tha pillow

>> but I can't just do black <<

ifya do ya wont evah go back jrthumper :smile:

If i get the black grey im def taking the black laces out and trying some other colors, grey, maybe yellow etc.

If i get the black grey im def taking the black laces out and trying some other colors, grey, maybe yellow etc.

that TY pic up there is 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

JRThumper85 - when is the coupon exclusion for the TY going to be lifted?

@23phor - eehhh nah. chill that statment out. haha. blk is whack. haha

wicked - I'm going to say tomorrow. I'm going to HoH to pick up my size and use it then. I heard it was 7 days at least 10 days.

@23phor - eehhh nah. chill that statment out. haha. blk is whack. haha

wicked - I'm going to say tomorrow. I'm going to HoH to pick up my size and use it then. I heard it was 7 days at least 10 days.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^^ Huh?.....

Thought you were just ignoring me, fam! 
wink.gif
  j/k!  take your time. 

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^^ Huh?.....

Thought you were just ignoring me, fam! 
wink.gif
  j/k!  take your time. 

Am I the only one who thinks the red laces on the TYs just don't "fit"....
Maybe if the shozoku was painted red, red splatter on the sole & maybe some claw marks on the heel cup?

Maybe if the shozoku was painted red, red splatter on the sole & maybe some claw marks on the heel cup?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

no, i don't think they fit either.  people are just trying to make a bruce lee VI's and it doesn't really work...in my opinion.  accept no substitutes...bruce lee V's or bust.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom