THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Hoping we get some more info on upcoming releases soon...too quiet right now. Dark Knights
nerd.gif

I Agree.

Disappointed with Nike going with back to back release of camos. Should've drop the black/grey followed with blue camo then the cool grey and the other camo.

Disappointed with Nike going with back to back release of camos. Should've drop the black/grey followed with blue camo then the cool grey and the other camo.

U guys should post footlocker and Footaction skis for stuff like the chaos in here to help us less fortunate peeps who live in areas that didn't get them

U guys should post footlocker and Footaction skis for stuff like the chaos in here to help us less fortunate peeps who live in areas that didn't get them

speaking of footaction.. anyone have the new birthday coupon that expires in july? i see the footlocker one.. but not FA

speaking of footaction.. anyone have the new birthday coupon that expires in july? i see the footlocker one.. but not FA

Better late than never...

Finally got the Chaos.

Some pics with Grinch laces,

I guess I'll be sticking with the volt ones.

Finally got the Chaos.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Finally got the Chaos.

Nice Pickups.

Finally got the Chaos.

Nice Pickups.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Hey does anyone know where I can get replacement laces for these Kobe VI, I love how durable these laces are and I want to put these in my running shoes.

You can find nice replacement 54 inch laces in the Nike outlets. That's always were I buy mine. Thay are $1.99 and a good deal and good quality.

Hey does anyone know where I can get replacement laces for these Kobe VI, I love how durable these laces are and I want to put these in my running shoes.

You can find nice replacement 54 inch laces in the Nike outlets. That's always were I buy mine. Thay are $1.99 and a good deal and good quality.

Finally got the Chaos.

Nice Chaos. I am a purist, I really think the original laces are the best, but to each his own. That's what makes this country great!

Finally got the Chaos.

Nice Chaos. I am a purist, I really think the original laces are the best, but to each his own. That's what makes this country great!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

My Nike outlet has white, orange, royal blue, black and volt for $2 each. Picked up one in each color.

Back
Top Bottom