THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Hey does anyone know where I can get replacement laces for these Kobe VI, I love how durable these laces are and I want to put these in my running shoes.

You can find nice replacement 54 inch laces in the Nike outlets. That's always were I buy mine. Thay are $1.99 and a good deal and good quality.

My Nike outlet has white, orange, royal blue, black and volt for $2 each. Picked up one in each color.

Finally gave in and pulled the trigger...
dgma7m.jpg

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by runzombierun

so are the blue camo's coming out this weekend or not??

footlocker FB page says this friday at HoH, i would start checking today though.
only hoh?
According to NDC twitter, NDC won't be carrying these this weekend.  So not sure anywhere online these can be scooped up.  Does anyone have any better info?

Originally Posted by runzombierun

so are the blue camo's coming out this weekend or not??

footlocker FB page says this friday at HoH, i would start checking today though.
only hoh?
According to NDC twitter, NDC won't be carrying these this weekend.  So not sure anywhere online these can be scooped up.  Does anyone have any better info?

Originally Posted by kingferic

Better late than never...
Finally got the Chaos.
Some pics with Grinch laces,
I guess I'll be sticking with the volt ones.
they actually don't look too bad with the crimson laces. I still like the volt better though. compliments the swoosh and outsole better. 

Originally Posted by kingferic

Better late than never...
Finally got the Chaos.
Some pics with Grinch laces,
I guess I'll be sticking with the volt ones.
they actually don't look too bad with the crimson laces. I still like the volt better though. compliments the swoosh and outsole better. 

Back
Top Bottom