THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

These grinch's are 100 % fake. I can't how many bids are on it. What's wrong with the sellers and the buyers?!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...@#+!&hash=item4cf97030d9
but the red laces match perfectly.......
roll.gif
roll.gif

According to Niketown SF, they will have the "Think Pink" or "Kay Yow" Kobe VI on the 26th and the "Aces" on Sept 10th. 

jrthumper,

23phorlife answered it already...i guess the bday coupon is better since ull avoid the shipping charges
smile.gif
and plus on discounted kobes ull be able to use them too which will make them like $75 plus tax
smile.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Thanks to rillo561 in the coupon thread 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

14b0wmv.jpg
I wonder how many times you can use this coupon.  I've used it 2x already this year...once in March and once this month.  I wonder if they keep track.

Originally Posted by AZP

anyone know which FTLs have the discounted kobes/what colorways?

All FTL's share the same system. If they're discounted at one, then they're discounted at all of them.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Thanks to rillo561 in the coupon thread 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I wonder how many times you can use this coupon.  I've used it 2x already this year...once in March and once this month.  I wonder if they keep track.
I've used the coupon before on 4 different back-to-back transactions...they don't keep track of them...you should be good fam...even if they did, what's the worse they can say, "no"...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by AZP

anyone know which FTLs have the discounted kobes/what colorways?

All FTL's share the same system. If they're discounted at one, then they're discounted at all of them.
weird...i called my local ftl and they were saying otherwise.

^^^^Likewise my store has them on sale but ive been to at least 3 in the 757 and havent seen them on sale either....i wanna chalk it up to neglecting a markdown but who knows

Going to try to use the coupon this weekend. Has anyone not been allowed to use it?

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Originally Posted by air max 87

idk if this has been posted but i thought you guys would appreciate it

I went to my local footlocker and nothing was on sale

That's because your FTL is lazy about doing markdowns. Draft Days and Home Del Sols will be copped now. Still on the hunt for Away Del Sols 
nerd.gif

^^that im waiting for...holding out for 2mos now for the urban and volt camos hehe
happy.gif
glad we could have those for $75 eventually. got the italian camo for $100 plus tax and i think i could have waited longer but i guess it was a wise move since the FAs around my area dont have them anymore while most FTL and FA still have the other camos for my size...

Back
Top Bottom