THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^^^I'd go with the Del Sol's. Much easier to wear with and better looking. Grinch's are nice but they're no everyday type of shoe. At least to me they ain't.

^^^I'd go with the Del Sol's. Much easier to wear with and better looking. Grinch's are nice but they're no everyday type of shoe. At least to me they ain't.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

^@lewi...Did you try footaction. I saw them uphere I dont know about size but most likely should have it or atleast a 11.5

I will try them, but I dont have the FA bday coupon, just FTL. Not sure if they will take it...

Well Footlocker owns Footaction (Of Course) So depending on the manager they would. but they have to. But I know my store up here, ive seen them in a size 12 & 11.5 (Monday night)

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

^@lewi...Did you try footaction. I saw them uphere I dont know about size but most likely should have it or atleast a 11.5

I will try them, but I dont have the FA bday coupon, just FTL. Not sure if they will take it...

Well Footlocker owns Footaction (Of Course) So depending on the manager they would. but they have to. But I know my store up here, ive seen them in a size 12 & 11.5 (Monday night)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Which is better ? Tour Yellow(the corn yellow one) vs White Del sol ?

Going to buy one but can't decide
i'd go with the TY.  if i was forced to only have one pair of the vi's it would be the TY.  i don't have everyday shoes, but i have worn my TY more than once during the week.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Which is better ? Tour Yellow(the corn yellow one) vs White Del sol ?

Going to buy one but can't decide
i'd go with the TY.  if i was forced to only have one pair of the vi's it would be the TY.  i don't have everyday shoes, but i have worn my TY more than once during the week.

Originally Posted by gentry187

This! Grinches are nice to have but, difficult to wear. neck breaker for sure though.

Originally Posted by gentry187

This! Grinches are nice to have but, difficult to wear. neck breaker for sure though.

saw 2 little kids yesterday at the gym playing bball in the VI's. One had on Grinches and the other 3D's...their parent's hooked it up big time

saw 2 little kids yesterday at the gym playing bball in the VI's. One had on Grinches and the other 3D's...their parent's hooked it up big time

Is there any chance that someone has the SKU for the Glass Blue and Tour Yellows for Champ's and Foot Locker? Thanks!

Is there any chance that someone has the SKU for the Glass Blue and Tour Yellows for Champ's and Foot Locker? Thanks!

for those that are looking to replace insoles, you might want to try investing in:
1) Superfeet (lots of arch type, very supportive but not very cushioned)
2) Softec Sole (custom molded, supportive, cushioned, i recently switch to this and its very good)

for those that are looking to replace insoles, you might want to try investing in:
1) Superfeet (lots of arch type, very supportive but not very cushioned)
2) Softec Sole (custom molded, supportive, cushioned, i recently switch to this and its very good)

Back
Top Bottom