THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

All GR Kobe vii will eventually go on sale because Lakers aint winning a damn thing this season that's for sure lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Wore these to the gym; love these

eek.gif

Never knew you were part of the struggle. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

cimg6830l.jpg
i have these, they look great in pictures and for some reason i dont like them
laugh.gif
i only bought them because i got them for $50 but man i get soo many compliments on these
eek.gif

d9b362f66c068b679af4471853d723d53be42a0d_r.jpg

So here is a pic from my collection for now, more to come.  I grew up watching the cartoon, even the new prequel one.  The shirt was only $5 bucks and is pretty much a dead on match (even the color fading/blending).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

cimg6830l.jpg
i have these, they look great in pictures and for some reason i dont like them
laugh.gif
i only bought them because i got them for $50 but man i get soo many compliments on these
eek.gif

How could one not like these.  These are easily in my top 5 (maybe top 3 in my collection)!  This colorway is so underrated, but yet one of the most sick coloreways. Nice pick up homie. 

Nice pickup of the tee. Very comfortable. I lost one at the gym and bought another right away. Time to shop at Ross.

Nice pickup of the tee. Very comfortable. I lost one at the gym and bought another right away. Time to shop at Ross.

Kobe VI ID was on Southland S04E02 tonight.

kobevisouthland.jpg

kobevisouthland2.jpg

Southland if you guys don't know, is a Cop show based in the city of Los Angeles. Pretty cool that they had Kobes on there.

Kobe VI ID was on Southland S04E02 tonight.

kobevisouthland.jpg

kobevisouthland2.jpg

Southland if you guys don't know, is a Cop show based in the city of Los Angeles. Pretty cool that they had Kobes on there.

^ Saw that too. I wonder where they got them from tho. Like did they I.D. them specifically for the show? Did they buy them at an outlet? Were they some crew members pairs? Pretty dope tho.

^ Saw that too. I wonder where they got them from tho. Like did they I.D. them specifically for the show? Did they buy them at an outlet? Were they some crew members pairs? Pretty dope tho.

Back
Top Bottom