THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Wack
sick.gif
sick.gif

I really wish it was orange instead of red, dolphins colors as the miami nights would have killed.

I really wish it was orange instead of red, dolphins colors as the miami nights would have killed.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

WOW.... Thats all I can say 
b_1309973559_148.jpg
Ummmm.... Did somebody eat a bunch of these 3D glasses then puke all over a pair of lows?
Like, is Nike really being serious with this? This looks like a really wack photoshop. Who the heck would like these?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

WOW.... Thats all I can say 
b_1309973559_148.jpg
Ummmm.... Did somebody eat a bunch of these 3D glasses then puke all over a pair of lows?
Like, is Nike really being serious with this? This looks like a really wack photoshop. Who the heck would like these?

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Looks like pop rocks and vomit.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
@ people who called outt he NTer and said there was no such thing as Miami Night 8s
laugh.gif
gotta love NT
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i kind of like them but they're a bit too wild. Although i really like what they did with the clear overlay around the shoe
smokin.gif

....and i'll still be getting a pair cause I <3 v2's....maybe two cause they have some custom potential
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

also, if they're gonna continue with v2's....can we PLEASE get some more highs.....please?!....preferably a black based....
wink.gif

wore them the other day....
5909688970_2e8bd98f83_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Looks like pop rocks and vomit.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
@ people who called outt he NTer and said there was no such thing as Miami Night 8s
laugh.gif
gotta love NT
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i kind of like them but they're a bit too wild. Although i really like what they did with the clear overlay around the shoe
smokin.gif

....and i'll still be getting a pair cause I <3 v2's....maybe two cause they have some custom potential
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

also, if they're gonna continue with v2's....can we PLEASE get some more highs.....please?!....preferably a black based....
wink.gif

wore them the other day....
5909688970_2e8bd98f83_b.jpg

those are hot...

i like em.

the lebron line is getting the color/kobe treatment now!
laugh.gif

a lot of nice colorways for this sig
pimp.gif

those are hot...

i like em.

the lebron line is getting the color/kobe treatment now!
laugh.gif

a lot of nice colorways for this sig
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom