THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

It's bringing something new to the table but imma pass. Should've done a chlorine blue fade to red with black eyestay and midsole.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think the would look better with a black tounge and black laces. (with a set of extra laces of a different color as well

exactly what i thought
all that white looks a bit off

but ii suprisingly like this shoe.. if it releases i bet itll be limited alott 
eyes.gif
 so probably not coppin

Not quite sure how I feel, excited for another v2...but these are a little out there for me...yet kinda hot.
I can see myself with a pair easy by time they come out for retail, wearing them is another story though

Not quite sure how I feel, excited for another v2...but these are a little out there for me...yet kinda hot.
I can see myself with a pair easy by time they come out for retail, wearing them is another story though

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think the would look better with a black tounge and black laces. (with a set of extra laces of a different color as well

exactly what i thought
all that white looks a bit off

but ii suprisingly like this shoe.. if it releases i bet itll be limited alott 
eyes.gif
 so probably not coppin

soooooo niketalk makes up a fake rumored shoe aka Miami nights.... and JP sees us talking about it.... so he makes a shoe called the Miami nights.... hmmmmm so how about this JP..... I heard a rumor about more v1 n v2s coming out called the revenge pack... its all the colorways of the teams the Miami heat played through the play offs

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

$180 for lebron sprites... no tax ... Should I jump on this? or wait for the GR?

Go for it..I have yet to hear from a reliable source or credible website claiming the Sprites are going to be a GR sold in Footlocker/Footaction,etc..Everybody that said they will be a widely released GR is someone on NT that is making assumptions..When the DB Charity 3s released on Nike.com and sold out immediately, people were saying not to worry and pay $200 from resellers because they would eventually restock 1-2 times on Nike.com...Many people listened to this advice and ended up SOL and were stuck paying $250+ for a pair because they waited too long

$180 for lebron sprites... no tax ... Should I jump on this? or wait for the GR?

Go for it..I have yet to hear from a reliable source or credible website claiming the Sprites are going to be a GR sold in Footlocker/Footaction,etc..Everybody that said they will be a widely released GR is someone on NT that is making assumptions..When the DB Charity 3s released on Nike.com and sold out immediately, people were saying not to worry and pay $200 from resellers because they would eventually restock 1-2 times on Nike.com...Many people listened to this advice and ended up SOL and were stuck paying $250+ for a pair because they waited too long

soooooo niketalk makes up a fake rumored shoe aka Miami nights.... and JP sees us talking about it.... so he makes a shoe called the Miami nights.... hmmmmm so how about this JP..... I heard a rumor about more v1 n v2s coming out called the revenge pack... its all the colorways of the teams the Miami heat played through the play offs

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

x2
Worst case scenario, you pay $20 over retail+tax which is not bad at all

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

x2
Worst case scenario, you pay $20 over retail+tax which is not bad at all

those miami night shoes look terrible 
sick.gif
 if everybody wasnt so scared of missing out on the next south beach, these would be laughed at

those miami night shoes look terrible 
sick.gif
 if everybody wasnt so scared of missing out on the next south beach, these would be laughed at

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

WOW.... Thats all I can say 

b_1309973560_744.jpg

pimp.gif

IM ON EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang, i said i was done after sprite, but yet i keep getting pulled back in.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

WOW.... Thats all I can say 

b_1309973560_744.jpg

pimp.gif

IM ON EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang, i said i was done after sprite, but yet i keep getting pulled back in.

Back
Top Bottom