THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Dude, this is the wrong forum for this type of post. We have a legit check forum.
Please follow the rules.
Nobody replied and I need the answer relatively soon, calm down bro it's just a Lebron thread.

they're legit. always look at the seller's feedback and score. usually thats a huge indication of legitimacy. 

but the shoe is legit from the pic provided.

ignore those rude NTers. They spent more time typing than just clickin a link.
Thanks man.

sz 9 ~ 11 are sold out... man these are going like hot cakes.. i don't think the resellers will be hurting too much since the hype on these are still alive.. its definitely a great summer shoe

sz 9 ~ 11 are sold out... man these are going like hot cakes.. i don't think the resellers will be hurting too much since the hype on these are still alive.. its definitely a great summer shoe

Really contemplating pullin the trigger on the sprites. Someone show pics on their feet. Im tryin to see how high they go. Since with the green liner it wont match socks and might look a little awkward.

Really contemplating pullin the trigger on the sprites. Someone show pics on their feet. Im tryin to see how high they go. Since with the green liner it wont match socks and might look a little awkward.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

^ If you really want them, I suggest buying now on Eastbay because all the popular sizes will be gone by tonight.
Thats the thing I dont know if I really want them. I wanna see pics and if they gone, they gone. Not a huge deal. Wasnt mad I missed em at first just figured id make myself think about it with eastbay puttin em up.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

^ If you really want them, I suggest buying now on Eastbay because all the popular sizes will be gone by tonight.
Thats the thing I dont know if I really want them. I wanna see pics and if they gone, they gone. Not a huge deal. Wasnt mad I missed em at first just figured id make myself think about it with eastbay puttin em up.

Its shocking that The Sprites are selling the way they are...WOW. Would have thought everyone who wanted them had them buy now.

To the guy who wanted a "on feet" pic, here's one I took a while ago, just a top view. Not sure it will help.

Its shocking that The Sprites are selling the way they are...WOW. Would have thought everyone who wanted them had them buy now.

To the guy who wanted a "on feet" pic, here's one I took a while ago, just a top view. Not sure it will help.

glad i got my size 11
pimp.gif

Product Total: $99.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping & Handling: $7.99
Subtotal: $107.98
Discounts: -$20.00
Total: $87.98

Not bad at all.

Product Total: $99.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping & Handling: $7.99
Subtotal: $107.98
Discounts: -$20.00
Total: $87.98

Not bad at all.

Damn 88$.... Why the hell am I wanting a 3rd pair of these now... Hardly even wear this colorway.
dude..do you have like 3 pairs or every shoe out there?  your closet must be all shoe boxes

Damn 88$.... Why the hell am I wanting a 3rd pair of these now... Hardly even wear this colorway.
dude..do you have like 3 pairs or every shoe out there?  your closet must be all shoe boxes

^pretty cheap, honestly v2's are more comfy than the v1s. i like the feel of the v2 lows (casual wear) compared to my kobes

^pretty cheap, honestly v2's are more comfy than the v1s. i like the feel of the v2 lows (casual wear) compared to my kobes

Back
Top Bottom