THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11782547&cp=2710536.2710536&lmdn=Gender

for those of you who are still looking for some Sprites...
pimp.gif

Thanks pal, finally copped my sprites with this find.

Could you imagine if the Powers that be re-released a summer South Beach pack.

What would everyone who spent above retail do?
Probably buy more. I know I will.

Would... I mean would.

Could you imagine if the Powers that be re-released a summer South Beach pack.

What would everyone who spent above retail do?
Probably buy more. I know I will.

Would... I mean would.

^Damn, I wish Nike made colorways like this as some of the first GRs, instead of a black/red/white colorway for LeBron and say just black/yellow or black/purple for Kobe, like give us the shoe that matches the uni the most ast the GR

^Damn, I wish Nike made colorways like this as some of the first GRs, instead of a black/red/white colorway for LeBron and say just black/yellow or black/purple for Kobe, like give us the shoe that matches the uni the most ast the GR

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

word. that would be dope if Nike did that

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

word. that would be dope if Nike did that

Originally Posted by calYe2da

lebron-8-v2-miami-away-pe.jpg

Nike/LeBron & his crew keeping da good stuff for themselves
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
I'm not even mad that they didn't release these to the public. I wouldn't have copped them anyway

Originally Posted by calYe2da

lebron-8-v2-miami-away-pe.jpg

Nike/LeBron & his crew keeping da good stuff for themselves
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
I'm not even mad that they didn't release these to the public. I wouldn't have copped them anyway

Finally got a pair..soles are dark homey stored em wrong..but for the price i paid im happy, and i already scraped the front with my crutches..FML

Finally got a pair..soles are dark homey stored em wrong..but for the price i paid im happy, and i already scraped the front with my crutches..FML

Back
Top Bottom