THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

90 shipped....Good luck on that if you wear anything over a size 10. Even though these have been out for awhile and maybe in outlets its still hard to find for that price.$100 shipped would be more realistic.Anyways good luck and if you find them for that price let me know.

not really unrealistic @ all.

i got my 10.5 v-days for about 90 shipped from some nike outlet (forgot which 1). most spots still have the trip/blks for 110. if anything i just gotta give em a lil more time...

not really unrealistic @ all.

i got my 10.5 v-days for about 90 shipped from some nike outlet (forgot which 1). most spots still have the trip/blks for 110. if anything i just gotta give em a lil more time...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Probably buy more. I know I will.

Would... I mean would.

hint hint
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

My favorite
smile.gif

5941328947_8b8c4f3e39_z.jpg
Thats a hot pic.
I just love when people who have no knowledge of how Nike works come on here and say these are limited(Sprites) and blast 

everyone else who say they are not and then you dont hear from these clowns after these are every where.
roll.gif

And the clowns who only bought them cause they thought they were limited.

My favorite
smile.gif

5941328947_8b8c4f3e39_z.jpg
Thats a hot pic.
I just love when people who have no knowledge of how Nike works come on here and say these are limited(Sprites) and blast 

everyone else who say they are not and then you dont hear from these clowns after these are every where.
roll.gif

We should have at least get 1-2 LeBron road/PE V/2 colorways. If not that blk/red/yellow cw, then give us the blk/wht one.

Market value for the cool grey V/2 is startin to increase slowly...

Home V/2, Blk/Blk V/1, China V/1, and 1 more blk/red V/1 launch colorway and I'm done with the 8.  I think...

We should have at least get 1-2 LeBron road/PE V/2 colorways. If not that blk/red/yellow cw, then give us the blk/wht one.

Market value for the cool grey V/2 is startin to increase slowly...

Home V/2, Blk/Blk V/1, China V/1, and 1 more blk/red V/1 launch colorway and I'm done with the 8.  I think...

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

My favorite
smile.gif
Thats a hot pic.

roll.gif

The majority of people I know that have a pair of these (including myself) bought them because the colors are great for the summer. For ANY limited release, there are people that will buy only because they think they're limited, and that includes Entourages, China's, etc. But just bc a few hypebeasts buy a shoe because it's limited doesn't mean that everybody else did.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

My favorite
smile.gif
Thats a hot pic.

roll.gif

The majority of people I know that have a pair of these (including myself) bought them because the colors are great for the summer. For ANY limited release, there are people that will buy only because they think they're limited, and that includes Entourages, China's, etc. But just bc a few hypebeasts buy a shoe because it's limited doesn't mean that everybody else did.

Hopefully, if we blast the 9s enough, and people keep praising the 8's maybe Nike will give us more colorways? It sucks that the Kobe line gets a new colorway EVERY DAMN week and we sitting here begging for some more.

Hopefully, if we blast the 9s enough, and people keep praising the 8's maybe Nike will give us more colorways? It sucks that the Kobe line gets a new colorway EVERY DAMN week and we sitting here begging for some more.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

wave after wave of sprites.

'They're super limited and they're sold out.'

'They restocked. Better get them before they're out forever.'

'Ok now they're out forever.'

'Wait here's some more.'

'Those sold out fast.'

'Actually this place has them.'

'They sold out.'

'This is definitely the last restock'

'All the popular sizes are out'

'BTW they have a new fsr'.

roll.gif

I really hope Nike keeps doing this. Everybody that wants them gets them for retail or less, and hype beast idiots that bought 20 pairs with the intention of ripping people off are stuck with them. I approve. 
laugh.gif
Agree 100%,couldn't have put it any better.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

wave after wave of sprites.

'They're super limited and they're sold out.'

'They restocked. Better get them before they're out forever.'

'Ok now they're out forever.'

'Wait here's some more.'

'Those sold out fast.'

'Actually this place has them.'

'They sold out.'

'This is definitely the last restock'

'All the popular sizes are out'

'BTW they have a new fsr'.

roll.gif

I really hope Nike keeps doing this. Everybody that wants them gets them for retail or less, and hype beast idiots that bought 20 pairs with the intention of ripping people off are stuck with them. I approve. 
laugh.gif
Agree 100%,couldn't have put it any better.

Earlier today. (cell phone pics)

Took a quick pic before anyone saw me 
laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

These have officially became, July & august's beaters.

Can't believe i'ma try to locate a 3rd pair of these...

Earlier today. (cell phone pics)

Took a quick pic before anyone saw me 
laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

These have officially became, July & august's beaters.

Can't believe i'ma try to locate a 3rd pair of these...

Back
Top Bottom