THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by JRodski

still lookin for the triple blk V1's....

not lookin to pay more than 90 shipped... can anyone point me in the right direction?

If you're patient you can catch them via eBay for around $100-110 shipped. And since they're turning up in outlets now, prices should be good.

I have two pr and definitely plan on snagging one more. Definitely one of the better colorways IMO.

Originally Posted by JRodski

still lookin for the triple blk V1's....

not lookin to pay more than 90 shipped... can anyone point me in the right direction?

If you're patient you can catch them via eBay for around $100-110 shipped. And since they're turning up in outlets now, prices should be good.

I have two pr and definitely plan on snagging one more. Definitely one of the better colorways IMO.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

North Bend, WA nike outlet 425.831.7900

thanks hollywoodjose

FSR?

Thanks for the info!

nah i think only 11 and below...

ASG V2s, Triple blacks V1s, BReds V1s, Chinas V1s, home V2s, Vets V1s and soon to be solar red lows and i am done! unless they ID which i doubt.

i know i am the minority but i am not a big fan of the SBs or the sprites. but they are nice kicks...no hate here.

That's good for me, I got small feet.

I originally didn't like the South Beaches either but then they suddenly grew on me. I need the triple blacks, maybe the Yankees and the Miami Nights and I'm done with the 8s. Only have the SBs and Xmas (All-time favourite colour of the 8s).

thanks hollywoodjose

FSR?

Thanks for the info!

nah i think only 11 and below...

ASG V2s, Triple blacks V1s, BReds V1s, Chinas V1s, home V2s, Vets V1s and soon to be solar red lows and i am done! unless they ID which i doubt.

i know i am the minority but i am not a big fan of the SBs or the sprites. but they are nice kicks...no hate here.

That's good for me, I got small feet.

I originally didn't like the South Beaches either but then they suddenly grew on me. I need the triple blacks, maybe the Yankees and the Miami Nights and I'm done with the 8s. Only have the SBs and Xmas (All-time favourite colour of the 8s).

I wish I copped Breds for $100 5 months ago. I was too busy buying up all the All Stars and totally forgot about these.

I wish I copped Breds for $100 5 months ago. I was too busy buying up all the All Stars and totally forgot about these.

Nate Robinson
naterobinson.jpg

Nate Robinson and Tony Wroten Jr. balled in Dunkman 8's @ the Jamal Crawford Summer Pro-Am
p1010520d.jpg

p1010299ed.jpg

Originally Posted by Gottips3

thanks hollywoodjose

Thanks man just scored a 9.5 for 79.76! good lookin out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gottah love niketalk!
laugh.gif

Awesome, glad I could help some people out, I got doubles foo 80 each cause I couldn't pass em up for that price

Originally Posted by Gottips3

thanks hollywoodjose

Thanks man just scored a 9.5 for 79.76! good lookin out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gottah love niketalk!
laugh.gif

Awesome, glad I could help some people out, I got doubles foo 80 each cause I couldn't pass em up for that price

All blacks are making a comeback.
laugh.gif
Hopefully the 9s continues with it so I can add to the black VI, VII, and 8.

All blacks are making a comeback.
laugh.gif
Hopefully the 9s continues with it so I can add to the black VI, VII, and 8.

Yeah, I almost copped Triple Blacks yesterday too at the outlets, $99, but to be honest, it just was a black shoe, not my type, looked b-grades to me.

Yeah, I almost copped Triple Blacks yesterday too at the outlets, $99, but to be honest, it just was a black shoe, not my type, looked b-grades to me.

^^^Ive seen a couple of triple blacks at my local outlet and they all looked like B grades or in real bad condition too. Otherwise would of copped a third pair.

Back
Top Bottom