THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^^^Ive seen a couple of triple blacks at my local outlet and they all looked like B grades or in real bad condition too. Otherwise would of copped a third pair.

^^^Ive seen a couple of triple blacks at my local outlet and they all looked like B grades or in real bad condition too. Otherwise would of copped a third pair.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by never wear them

Earlier today. (cell phone pics)

Took a quick pic before anyone saw me 
laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

These have officially became, July & august's beaters.

Can't believe i'ma try to locate a 3rd pair of these...

even his Cell phone pics Look AWESOME!
laugh.gif
Dude got a cellphone glued to a Canon 5D
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This made me chuckle. Mental picture.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

even his Cell phone pics Look AWESOME!
laugh.gif
Dude got a cellphone glued to a Canon 5D
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This made me chuckle. Mental picture.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

Its like crack son. I feel you believe me.
Im telling you.. have the amount I do.. I swear if I see more on sale I will snag them.  Your pics give them even MORE of that luxury Phantom Bell and Ross Feel..(my watch of choice of course)
wink.gif

These joints are just Fiyah.... Ive never wanted to pay retail more for a shoe ...and such a plain colorway so to speak.. but certainly not a plain shoe.

I feel you. It's more than just a "BLACK SHOE".... this shoe was well put and glad they put them out on shelves...

laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

Im telling you.. have the amount I do.. I swear if I see more on sale I will snag them.  Your pics give them even MORE of that luxury Phantom Bell and Ross Feel..(my watch of choice of course)
wink.gif

These joints are just Fiyah.... Ive never wanted to pay retail more for a shoe ...and such a plain colorway so to speak.. but certainly not a plain shoe.

I feel you. It's more than just a "BLACK SHOE".... this shoe was well put and glad they put them out on shelves...

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

If anyone can help me find pairs of the V/2`"Cool Greys" and "Yankees" in 10.5, def appreciate it.

Cool Greys can be easily had at Eastbay...as for the Yankees, um yeah I need those in a 12 lol

If anyone can help me find pairs of the V/2`"Cool Greys" and "Yankees" in 10.5, def appreciate it.

Cool Greys can be easily had at Eastbay...as for the Yankees, um yeah I need those in a 12 lol

laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

wink.gif

THIS!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

wink.gif

THIS!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Nah Eastbay and all the rest have been out of regular sizes for months.  You may have to try Ebay as sizes 9-13 have been wiped out of almost every website.

Nah Eastbay and all the rest have been out of regular sizes for months.  You may have to try Ebay as sizes 9-13 have been wiped out of almost every website.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

agreed. only thing i was able to get in 10.5 on eastbay were the vets.

i need some lebron cg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

agreed. only thing i was able to get in 10.5 on eastbay were the vets.

i need some lebron cg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom