THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And if anybody was wondering about the red finals V3 ps nike canceled them I apologize for stating the obvious...
Heres the link HERE
Could have been known as the chokes, as Gloria does in big games. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
smile.gif

only size 8.5 solars left at MOA niketown. they look amazing in person. those allstar PE's look
pimp.gif

only size 8.5 solars left at MOA niketown. they look amazing in person. those allstar PE's look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Samples make people talk crazy, them green joints would have hit outlets if released..
I'm saying, dudes in here got me thinking I step into the JB forum as they praise any shoe released. Let them release some $#@hole brown v2 w/ a piss yellow nike swoosh and %+%$$% in here would lose they gawd damn minds, start packing there bags and getting there lawn chairs ready. 

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Samples make people talk crazy, them green joints would have hit outlets if released..
I'm saying, dudes in here got me thinking I step into the JB forum as they praise any shoe released. Let them release some $#@hole brown v2 w/ a piss yellow nike swoosh and %+%$$% in here would lose they gawd damn minds, start packing there bags and getting there lawn chairs ready. 

i don't own any other v2 low, but the solar reds run small compared to my cool greys. big toes started to hurt after a couple hours. should've went a half size up.

i don't own any other v2 low, but the solar reds run small compared to my cool greys. big toes started to hurt after a couple hours. should've went a half size up.

Originally Posted by jretro23

I thought the same thing. ANyone need a 10.5 check Shiekh in the Beverly Center. I returned mine.

Originally Posted by jretro23

I thought the same thing. ANyone need a 10.5 check Shiekh in the Beverly Center. I returned mine.

Can't believe i was able to pick up a 10.5 Cool Grey in HOH Beverly Center today. I was amazed. Now i need Xmas. Is $250 a decent deal for those?

Can't believe i was able to pick up a 10.5 Cool Grey in HOH Beverly Center today. I was amazed. Now i need Xmas. Is $250 a decent deal for those?

Back
Top Bottom