THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

tough to compare the two because one shoe has a small portion of it, to go with black, and the other one is pretty much all pink. Dope shoe, but I can't pull it off. The look my wife gave me when i brought them home from the store.

tough to compare the two because one shoe has a small portion of it, to go with black, and the other one is pretty much all pink. Dope shoe, but I can't pull it off. The look my wife gave me when i brought them home from the store.

i agree casper...thats what makes them questionable...so much solar red as opposed to the black on the vi's. does anyone think the dunklman v3s will hit outlets?

i agree casper...thats what makes them questionable...so much solar red as opposed to the black on the vi's. does anyone think the dunklman v3s will hit outlets?

Still waiting for Solar Reds to hit Dallas these seem to be pretty spread out as far as releases go...

Still waiting for Solar Reds to hit Dallas these seem to be pretty spread out as far as releases go...

Broke out the triple blacks today. Still searching for another pair to keep DS, but might pull the trigger for some Vets from Eastbay.

Broke out the triple blacks today. Still searching for another pair to keep DS, but might pull the trigger for some Vets from Eastbay.

Even Als Sports has the Sprites. Limited my *$%
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom