THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Sprites didn't really get to me as solars did when i first saw them. That's why i wasn't into the mood of buying them at shiekh when they first got there. Solars on the other hand really is flashy and i liked it that way. Plus i wanted to wear pink since i haven't worn it for a long while. So now i'm going to get stared at and people judging inside their heads that only girls wear pink. Oh well onto the mall with my solars today.

man, sprites are killing the resellers
roll.gif

now, everyone be patient with solars...they will be everywhere just like the sprites.

man, sprites are killing the resellers
roll.gif

now, everyone be patient with solars...they will be everywhere just like the sprites.

Wishing the Solar Reds end up on Swoosh like the Sprites. As for a South Beach low, I'd love it. I'm guessing Miami Nights is their version of it though...

Wishing the Solar Reds end up on Swoosh like the Sprites. As for a South Beach low, I'd love it. I'm guessing Miami Nights is their version of it though...

Solars will be a GR don't worry so again just wait. I just like them more than sprites but i had to pull trigger on sprites for 127.49 which is a fair price. Can't wait to wear them both at work.

Solars will be a GR don't worry so again just wait. I just like them more than sprites but i had to pull trigger on sprites for 127.49 which is a fair price. Can't wait to wear them both at work.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Samples make people talk crazy, them green joints would have hit outlets if released..
I'm saying, dudes in here got me thinking I step into the JB forum as they praise any shoe released. Let them release some $#@hole brown v2 w/ a piss yellow nike swoosh and %+%$$% in here would lose they gawd damn minds, start packing there bags and getting there lawn chairs ready. 
Dag... why aint a nucca allowed to like something because they like it?
roll.gif
  Im a grown #++% man man... lol... If it was dooky Brown and I liked it.. Id like it.

BUT PLEASE dont compare what Brons been putting out on samples to the actual poop Jordan has been putting out since 2000.  That just aint fair!!
laugh.gif
Hey we all like what we like
... but Im too old to be a "Hypebeast" as its called...

and yeah... I'd still put my eldest on the Black Market for them bishes

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Samples make people talk crazy, them green joints would have hit outlets if released..
I'm saying, dudes in here got me thinking I step into the JB forum as they praise any shoe released. Let them release some $#@hole brown v2 w/ a piss yellow nike swoosh and %+%$$% in here would lose they gawd damn minds, start packing there bags and getting there lawn chairs ready. 
Dag... why aint a nucca allowed to like something because they like it?
roll.gif
  Im a grown #++% man man... lol... If it was dooky Brown and I liked it.. Id like it.

BUT PLEASE dont compare what Brons been putting out on samples to the actual poop Jordan has been putting out since 2000.  That just aint fair!!
laugh.gif
Hey we all like what we like
... but Im too old to be a "Hypebeast" as its called...

and yeah... I'd still put my eldest on the Black Market for them bishes

pimp.gif

Good to see there is a coupon code for al's sport. If they had the black lows I wouldn't of left that site empty handed. I hope they don't cancel some orders. I had it happen to me one time when I bought a pair of kobe and too many ppl ordered it as well. See how it goes...

Good to see there is a coupon code for al's sport. If they had the black lows I wouldn't of left that site empty handed. I hope they don't cancel some orders. I had it happen to me one time when I bought a pair of kobe and too many ppl ordered it as well. See how it goes...

Back
Top Bottom