THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

whats the correct item number on Al's for the sprites? Just curious cause it says blue/white/black

whats the correct item number on Al's for the sprites? Just curious cause it says blue/white/black

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And if anybody was wondering about the red finals V3 ps nike canceled them I apologize for stating the obvious...
Heres the link HERE
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Btw..finally received my Sprites from deadstockshoes.com
laugh.gif
..no communication whatsoever..sorta like KB24.com..

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And if anybody was wondering about the red finals V3 ps nike canceled them I apologize for stating the obvious...
Heres the link HERE
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Btw..finally received my Sprites from deadstockshoes.com
laugh.gif
..no communication whatsoever..sorta like KB24.com..

Were Shiekh and NikeTown the only stores to get the solar reds so far? I know they haven't released online yet, but did FTL/Footaction/Champs or FNL receive any? I just found out that NikeTown Boston had them, but sold out. I was expecting them to post a release notice on their facebook page, but their wall was filled with people complaining about the AJ XIII release, so I missed out.
Does anyone know if any NikeTowns still have some in stock?

Were Shiekh and NikeTown the only stores to get the solar reds so far? I know they haven't released online yet, but did FTL/Footaction/Champs or FNL receive any? I just found out that NikeTown Boston had them, but sold out. I was expecting them to post a release notice on their facebook page, but their wall was filled with people complaining about the AJ XIII release, so I missed out.
Does anyone know if any NikeTowns still have some in stock?

For now yes but i believe they will be like the sprites and appear at deadstockshoes.com niketown.com for sure and even alssports.com i bet. It is a GR and guess what i waited for the sprites someone posted alssports.com here looked for a coupon and posted it here. I didn't get hyped up on the initial hoh release. You should do the same and be patient. It will pay off.

For now yes but i believe they will be like the sprites and appear at deadstockshoes.com niketown.com for sure and even alssports.com i bet. It is a GR and guess what i waited for the sprites someone posted alssports.com here looked for a coupon and posted it here. I didn't get hyped up on the initial hoh release. You should do the same and be patient. It will pay off.

Just ordered the Sprites from Als Sports for 127.49. Couldn't resist paying for that price.

Just ordered the Sprites from Als Sports for 127.49. Couldn't resist paying for that price.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Samples make people talk crazy, them green joints would have hit outlets if released..
I'm saying, dudes in here got me thinking I step into the JB forum as they praise any shoe released. Let them release some $#@hole brown v2 w/ a piss yellow nike swoosh and %+%$$% in here would lose they gawd damn minds, start packing there bags and getting there lawn chairs ready. 
Dag... why aint a nucca allowed to like something because they like it?
roll.gif
  Im a grown #++% man man... lol... If it was dooky Brown and I liked it.. Id like it.

BUT PLEASE dont compare what Brons been putting out on samples to the actual poop Jordan has been putting out since 2000.  That just aint fair!!
laugh.gif
Hey we all like what we like... but Im too old to be a "Hypebeast" as its called...

and yeah... I'd still put my eldest on the Black Market for them bishes

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Samples make people talk crazy, them green joints would have hit outlets if released..
I'm saying, dudes in here got me thinking I step into the JB forum as they praise any shoe released. Let them release some $#@hole brown v2 w/ a piss yellow nike swoosh and %+%$$% in here would lose they gawd damn minds, start packing there bags and getting there lawn chairs ready. 
Dag... why aint a nucca allowed to like something because they like it?
roll.gif
  Im a grown #++% man man... lol... If it was dooky Brown and I liked it.. Id like it.

BUT PLEASE dont compare what Brons been putting out on samples to the actual poop Jordan has been putting out since 2000.  That just aint fair!!
laugh.gif
Hey we all like what we like... but Im too old to be a "Hypebeast" as its called...

and yeah... I'd still put my eldest on the Black Market for them bishes

Sprites didn't really get to me as solars did when i first saw them. That's why i wasn't into the mood of buying them at shiekh when they first got there. Solars on the other hand really is flashy and i liked it that way. Plus i wanted to wear pink since i haven't worn it for a long while. So now i'm going to get stared at and people judging inside their heads that only girls wear pink. Oh well onto the mall with my solars today.

Back
Top Bottom