THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Nice photoshop

He didnt photoshop thats an actual image from some guy who burned his SB because he lost a bet in horse..lol the link is in the previous page i think

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Nice photoshop

He didnt photoshop thats an actual image from some guy who burned his SB because he lost a bet in horse..lol the link is in the previous page i think

Originally Posted by BronLe

Them South Beaches is fire.

lebron-southbeach-fire.png
Corny.....

Originally Posted by DRose22

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Grey V2 are harder to get than the so called limited Sprites. Solars will be everywhere to just give it time.
Love that vid, if they would have played till 11 they would have needed a week.
roll.gif

Glad he burned those hype machines, great job.
pimp.gif
The grey v2's still have a full size run, and the sprites sold twice as fast in the same time..I agree though those Solar Reds should be an easy cop

Its pretty obvious he's talking bout the Cool Greys (Not to be confused with the Wolf Greys). And duh the Cool Greys are harder to find then Sprites being that they released months ago way ahead of the Sprites.

Originally Posted by DRose22

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Grey V2 are harder to get than the so called limited Sprites. Solars will be everywhere to just give it time.
Love that vid, if they would have played till 11 they would have needed a week.
roll.gif

Glad he burned those hype machines, great job.
pimp.gif
The grey v2's still have a full size run, and the sprites sold twice as fast in the same time..I agree though those Solar Reds should be an easy cop

Its pretty obvious he's talking bout the Cool Greys (Not to be confused with the Wolf Greys). And duh the Cool Greys are harder to find then Sprites being that they released months ago way ahead of the Sprites.

im so happy i was able to pick up a pair of sprites while i was on holiday in the states !

thanks to this thread for the heads up on the restock from Eastbay.

Eastbay were great with handling my order and making sure it arrived safely at my hotel in New York, big thank you to Eastbay Rep Dustin on there to assist with my order !  Shoes came in box and my shoe box was 100% with no marks or dents in it !

im so happy i was able to pick up a pair of sprites while i was on holiday in the states !

thanks to this thread for the heads up on the restock from Eastbay.

Eastbay were great with handling my order and making sure it arrived safely at my hotel in New York, big thank you to Eastbay Rep Dustin on there to assist with my order !  Shoes came in box and my shoe box was 100% with no marks or dents in it !

wonder how many people would have bought the 'sprites' if they weren't named the sprites...

wonder how many people would have bought the 'sprites' if they weren't named the sprites...

Originally Posted by j4ck

I would have. The color combination is mad dope. I wore mines last weekend and broke many necks and got mad compliments (which was unexpected). Theyre the 2nd best Lebron 8s IMO (right behind South Beaches)

Originally Posted by j4ck

I would have. The color combination is mad dope. I wore mines last weekend and broke many necks and got mad compliments (which was unexpected). Theyre the 2nd best Lebron 8s IMO (right behind South Beaches)

Back
Top Bottom