THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by j4ck

wonder how many people would have bought the 'sprites' if they weren't named the sprites...

I would have. The color combination is mad dope. I wore mines last weekend and broke many necks and got mad compliments (which was unexpected). Theyre the 2nd best Lebron 8s IMO (right behind South Beaches)

This reply makes no sense... He wonders how many people WOULD have bought them if they weren't named the sprites, and you would have but you already bought them?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, I didn't like the hype in my local area for these. I'd call around and ask if they were getting any Lebron 8 lows and people were like huh? What? Then I'd say, "Sprites" and EUREKA! "Yeah we getting the Sprites man. I didn't know they were a low though. You sure?"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by j4ck

wonder how many people would have bought the 'sprites' if they weren't named the sprites...

I would have. The color combination is mad dope. I wore mines last weekend and broke many necks and got mad compliments (which was unexpected). Theyre the 2nd best Lebron 8s IMO (right behind South Beaches)

This reply makes no sense... He wonders how many people WOULD have bought them if they weren't named the sprites, and you would have but you already bought them?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, I didn't like the hype in my local area for these. I'd call around and ask if they were getting any Lebron 8 lows and people were like huh? What? Then I'd say, "Sprites" and EUREKA! "Yeah we getting the Sprites man. I didn't know they were a low though. You sure?"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

im so happy i was able to pick up a pair of sprites while i was on holiday in the states !

thanks to this thread for the heads up on the restock from Eastbay.

Eastbay were great with handling my order and making sure it arrived safely at my hotel in New York, big thank you to Eastbay Rep Dustin on there to assist with my order !  Shoes came in box and my shoe box was 100% with no marks or dents in it !

Good job getting those Sprites. Did you pay extra for a gift box?
My Eastbay shoes always come in that crappy grey plastic bag and the boxes are beat to death.
Complained to Eastbay and they said to take it up with UPS, go figure.

Hey, I love that Asian chick in your avatar. Already got me one but an extra is always good.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Is that your sister by any chance good buddy?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

im so happy i was able to pick up a pair of sprites while i was on holiday in the states !

thanks to this thread for the heads up on the restock from Eastbay.

Eastbay were great with handling my order and making sure it arrived safely at my hotel in New York, big thank you to Eastbay Rep Dustin on there to assist with my order !  Shoes came in box and my shoe box was 100% with no marks or dents in it !

Good job getting those Sprites. Did you pay extra for a gift box?
My Eastbay shoes always come in that crappy grey plastic bag and the boxes are beat to death.
Complained to Eastbay and they said to take it up with UPS, go figure.

Hey, I love that Asian chick in your avatar. Already got me one but an extra is always good.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Is that your sister by any chance good buddy?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by BronLe

Them South Beaches is fire.

lebron-southbeach-fire.png
Corny.....
OUCH..... Why the heck would you do that to some nice pair of lebron 8 sb's?! 
mad.gif

I'm sure he burned up one of the thousands of pairs of South Beach knockoffs that are floating around on Ebay.
The real LeBron SB's have a much larger flame, either way, very cool.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by BronLe

Them South Beaches is fire.

lebron-southbeach-fire.png
Corny.....
OUCH..... Why the heck would you do that to some nice pair of lebron 8 sb's?! 
mad.gif

I'm sure he burned up one of the thousands of pairs of South Beach knockoffs that are floating around on Ebay.
The real LeBron SB's have a much larger flame, either way, very cool.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

They look almost pink in person...
Don't let the pink get to you. If you like them wear them, and don't let what people say keep you from wearing them. I wear mines and had people tell me that i'm a man and shouldn't wear this color but i still wear them. Also in bold just to let everyone know alssports.com called me just now and said lebron sprites sold out my order is cancelled some of you might get the call as well so just be prepared. Just a heads up. My opinion is that they didn't sell me the lebron sprites due to the coupon code i used and picked and sold their orders to people that paid without the coupon code which really sucks.

Don't let the pink get to you. If you like them wear them, and don't let what people say keep you from wearing them. I wear mines and had people tell me that i'm a man and shouldn't wear this color but i still wear them. Also in bold just to let everyone know alssports.com called me just now and said lebron sprites sold out my order is cancelled some of you might get the call as well so just be prepared. Just a heads up. My opinion is that they didn't sell me the lebron sprites due to the coupon code i used and picked and sold their orders to people that paid without the coupon code which really sucks.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Good for you! Seriously people are ridiculous sometimes. Wear what you like regardless of what color it is or what people think about it.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Good for you! Seriously people are ridiculous sometimes. Wear what you like regardless of what color it is or what people think about it.

Yeah... I rock pink ALL the time. on TV.. on the court... out with my kids....

Real dudes rock Pink and the ladies love it.

I personally do it for Breast Cancer Awareness... but to each their own but it's def not a Cam thing.

Yeah... I rock pink ALL the time. on TV.. on the court... out with my kids....

Real dudes rock Pink and the ladies love it.

I personally do it for Breast Cancer Awareness... but to each their own but it's def not a Cam thing.

def agree Rock, and Flint whats good man? haven't seen you in a while..

nice to see some older Bron heads in here.

and Ed whats good with them pics of the speckle sprites? or did you post em already?

def agree Rock, and Flint whats good man? haven't seen you in a while..

nice to see some older Bron heads in here.

and Ed whats good with them pics of the speckle sprites? or did you post em already?

Back
Top Bottom