THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Vuey

im so happy i was able to pick up a pair of sprites while i was on holiday in the states !

thanks to this thread for the heads up on the restock from Eastbay.

Eastbay were great with handling my order and making sure it arrived safely at my hotel in New York, big thank you to Eastbay Rep Dustin on there to assist with my order !  Shoes came in box and my shoe box was 100% with no marks or dents in it !

Good job getting those Sprites. Did you pay extra for a gift box?
My Eastbay shoes always come in that crappy grey plastic bag and the boxes are beat to death.
Complained to Eastbay and they said to take it up with UPS, go figure.

Hey, I love that Asian chick in your avatar. Already got me one but an extra is always good.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Is that your sister by any chance good buddy?
wink.gif

yeah, thanks to this thread i found out about the restock on Eastbay and jumped on them quickly !
nah i didnt pay extra for the box, they just gave it to me as is. 

shes a korean model, nah not my sister, if she was, i would introduce you to her
laugh.gif

just copped solars off nike will post pics once received came out to 163.09 little upset bout them low prices shoulda be like 120 %!% but whatever last lebrons im copping till the 10's come out easy pass on them 9's lol

just copped solars off nike will post pics once received came out to 163.09 little upset bout them low prices shoulda be like 120 %!% but whatever last lebrons im copping till the 10's come out easy pass on them 9's lol

My Triple Blacks came in today $79.00 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got yours too gotti!? they look good. there were some people here that thought they were gonna be b-grade material but now you can vouch for the quality too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got yours too gotti!? they look good. there were some people here that thought they were gonna be b-grade material but now you can vouch for the quality too.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Hold up did someone said real dudes wear pink now ? Is that how it done nowadays ? Smh what's next ? Pink hat ?

Dont hate slim... especially when it's done to bring awareness to Breast Cancer... yeah... Real Men can rock it and the ladies love it. I wear Pink Ties with my suits....and I'll rock Pink Nikes to an event just to bring awareness.
Its not like your walking around with Streamers and doing Ballerina kicks.....(not that theres anything wrong with that)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Hold up did someone said real dudes wear pink now ? Is that how it done nowadays ? Smh what's next ? Pink hat ?

Dont hate slim... especially when it's done to bring awareness to Breast Cancer... yeah... Real Men can rock it and the ladies love it. I wear Pink Ties with my suits....and I'll rock Pink Nikes to an event just to bring awareness.
Its not like your walking around with Streamers and doing Ballerina kicks.....(not that theres anything wrong with that)

I see the new eastbay catalog has lebron clothes in a Retro blue and orange colorway,does that mean we are going to get those dolphin color joints?

I see the new eastbay catalog has lebron clothes in a Retro blue and orange colorway,does that mean we are going to get those dolphin color joints?

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not B grades at all.. Perfection! Im thinking about hoopn in them tonight, but naaahh! I want to sport them in jeans first before I beat em! lol
Good looking out on the price and whereabout 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not B grades at all.. Perfection! Im thinking about hoopn in them tonight, but naaahh! I want to sport them in jeans first before I beat em! lol
Good looking out on the price and whereabout 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom