THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Gotti, glad you got your triple blacks! I can't decide between Navy's or Cool Greys for my next V2 purchase, anyone know any stores in Socal that still have V1's in stock?

Gotti, glad you got your triple blacks! I can't decide between Navy's or Cool Greys for my next V2 purchase, anyone know any stores in Socal that still have V1's in stock?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by BrMason

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

give Nike a call at 800-806-6453 if you want to order the Solar Reds. Nikestore twitter gave that number and the product code for the solar reds is 456849-600.
Just called, but the young lady said they weren't able to place orders for these just yet.
frown.gif

EDIT: Called a second time and another lady was able to place my order.. She even mentioned she'd done a few orders already before me.. Just mention twitter and you guys should be good.. TY milwaukee
smile.gif

yooooo thanks for the info bro! just got em for 150 flat. if you are a registered member it's free shipping. so dope. 
Son.. Funny i was just thinking about these today. and how amped I would be when they dropped. I saw the info, called the line.. Homey got me hooked up, 150$ flat, and since im up in Boston, 3-6 days.. NICEEEEE! (Fab Voice) thanks for the info

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by BrMason

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

give Nike a call at 800-806-6453 if you want to order the Solar Reds. Nikestore twitter gave that number and the product code for the solar reds is 456849-600.
Just called, but the young lady said they weren't able to place orders for these just yet.
frown.gif

EDIT: Called a second time and another lady was able to place my order.. She even mentioned she'd done a few orders already before me.. Just mention twitter and you guys should be good.. TY milwaukee
smile.gif

yooooo thanks for the info bro! just got em for 150 flat. if you are a registered member it's free shipping. so dope. 
Son.. Funny i was just thinking about these today. and how amped I would be when they dropped. I saw the info, called the line.. Homey got me hooked up, 150$ flat, and since im up in Boston, 3-6 days.. NICEEEEE! (Fab Voice) thanks for the info

This is what niketalk is all about letting people know when a hot shoe is in stock instead of keeping it for themselves. Cool people handing out info and unfortunately it is clouded with people judging others, laughing at what others wear with their kicks, which no one should do. I remember someone posted a pic with them wearing the lebron south beach and he had a vest with a sky blue dress shirt and everyone just dogged him. I was looking at that and that shouldn't be what niketalk is. Just respect it and go on.

This is what niketalk is all about letting people know when a hot shoe is in stock instead of keeping it for themselves. Cool people handing out info and unfortunately it is clouded with people judging others, laughing at what others wear with their kicks, which no one should do. I remember someone posted a pic with them wearing the lebron south beach and he had a vest with a sky blue dress shirt and everyone just dogged him. I was looking at that and that shouldn't be what niketalk is. Just respect it and go on.

I haven't bought a Lebron/Basketball shoe in years but im liking the Sprites and Solars.
They would have been bought but Canada never received them. Damn you Nike Canada!

I need to find a US contact again...

I haven't bought a Lebron/Basketball shoe in years but im liking the Sprites and Solars.
They would have been bought but Canada never received them. Damn you Nike Canada!

I need to find a US contact again...

Originally Posted by badboy074

Is the lebron 8 lows exclusive to the u.s. only? Just wondering.
nike giving the US an exclusive..
thats always amazing. i swear we get like one every 10 years

Back
Top Bottom