THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike

Kinda upset that you can't do phone orders for the F & F though. Was definitely going to double up on the Triple Blacks from North Bend
30t6p3b.gif

Kinda upset that you can't do phone orders for the F & F though. Was definitely going to double up on the Triple Blacks from North Bend
30t6p3b.gif

2 questions? When is the F & F?
is there a free shipping code for swoosh? If so I will be a bit salty. I was able to cop 5 solar reds yesterday...good luck to who wants em..

2 questions? When is the F & F?
is there a free shipping code for swoosh? If so I will be a bit salty. I was able to cop 5 solar reds yesterday...good luck to who wants em..

Nobody pick up the black v2 low? I think I will get them over the Kobe VI blackouts and be done with the 8.

Nobody pick up the black v2 low? I think I will get them over the Kobe VI blackouts and be done with the 8.

Received an email from alssports stating that the order for the Sprites has been shipped.. Then I get a call and another email from customer service saying that my order has been canceled because they are out of stock. Did this happen to anyone else today?

Received an email from alssports stating that the order for the Sprites has been shipped.. Then I get a call and another email from customer service saying that my order has been canceled because they are out of stock. Did this happen to anyone else today?

Back
Top Bottom