THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I wouldn't give up on calling NDC for the Solar Reds just yet, they're not sold out.
I just ordered and got my confirmation email for my size 13
Sounded like they have sizes left.
The service rep. could only tell me sizes close to mine quickly because of how their computer system is set up, heard 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14.
He also just entered a random size just to see, they have 10.5
Call and give it a shot if you have sizes under 12.
The worst that could happen is they tell you that your specific size is sold out.
Phone number is 1-800-806-6543, Solar Red's Style Number 456849 600

I wouldn't give up on calling NDC for the Solar Reds just yet, they're not sold out.
I just ordered and got my confirmation email for my size 13
Sounded like they have sizes left.
The service rep. could only tell me sizes close to mine quickly because of how their computer system is set up, heard 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14.
He also just entered a random size just to see, they have 10.5
Call and give it a shot if you have sizes under 12.
The worst that could happen is they tell you that your specific size is sold out.
Phone number is 1-800-806-6543, Solar Red's Style Number 456849 600

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

For anyone looking for the Solar Reds in the Bay, I saw them at the Sheikh at Hilltop, as of last Thursday. No idea on the size run though. Someone also reported earlier in this thread that they were at the Sheikh at Valley Fair.
Must have looked over this post, good looking out.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

For anyone looking for the Solar Reds in the Bay, I saw them at the Sheikh at Hilltop, as of last Thursday. No idea on the size run though. Someone also reported earlier in this thread that they were at the Sheikh at Valley Fair.
Must have looked over this post, good looking out.

More info to go with my above post, ALL SIZES AVAILVBLE in Solor Reds.

@nikestore to my twitter:

"All sizes are available...for now. Going quick!

More info to go with my above post, ALL SIZES AVAILVBLE in Solor Reds.

@nikestore to my twitter:

"All sizes are available...for now. Going quick!

just ordered from Nike. got my 14s and some 11s for my brother

they're goin fast they said so don't hesitate!

just ordered from Nike. got my 14s and some 11s for my brother

they're goin fast they said so don't hesitate!

Amazed how one nike rep looks for 15 minutes and can't find a thing, yet you call right back and someone else finds them right away.

Amazed how one nike rep looks for 15 minutes and can't find a thing, yet you call right back and someone else finds them right away.

I just order a pair over the phone. The rep told me that they have the shoes listed on another site which is why some of them cant find it on NDC

I just order a pair over the phone. The rep told me that they have the shoes listed on another site which is why some of them cant find it on NDC

I found a few Lebron Cool Greys at the nike outlet already... strange.

Thanks to my homie wicked for hooking me up with those solar reds. Will double up to hoop in for sure.

Anyone know where there is some sprites online?

I found a few Lebron Cool Greys at the nike outlet already... strange.

Thanks to my homie wicked for hooking me up with those solar reds. Will double up to hoop in for sure.

Anyone know where there is some sprites online?

Yea i just saw some cool grey lebron 7's, picked up the tripple black 8's for real cheap at the outlet..I'm on the fence on the solar reds, nothing against pink but not sure if I myself could wear an all pinkish shoe.

Yea i just saw some cool grey lebron 7's, picked up the tripple black 8's for real cheap at the outlet..I'm on the fence on the solar reds, nothing against pink but not sure if I myself could wear an all pinkish shoe.

Originally Posted by DRose22

Which outlet?

Originally Posted by DRose22

Which outlet?

Few more pics of My Triple Blacks (in better lighting) that came in Mon. 79.00 from the Nike North Bend location

Few more pics of My Triple Blacks (in better lighting) that came in Mon. 79.00 from the Nike North Bend location

^awesome, glad everyone was able to get some from North Bend, I got 2 pairs at different times so I thought i'd let everyone else know. Hope they have good stuff for the F&F sale though. Just got my solar reds off of swoosh, had to get an 11, they were showing sz 10.5 but then when he tried to place order something happened and had to start all over again. Kinda bummed but maybe i'll get a 10.5 if they hit the website.

^awesome, glad everyone was able to get some from North Bend, I got 2 pairs at different times so I thought i'd let everyone else know. Hope they have good stuff for the F&F sale though. Just got my solar reds off of swoosh, had to get an 11, they were showing sz 10.5 but then when he tried to place order something happened and had to start all over again. Kinda bummed but maybe i'll get a 10.5 if they hit the website.

Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike

Back
Top Bottom