THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

lebron-southbeach-fire.png

wow nice picture
smile.gif
....imo the sb are overrated imo  

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

eastbay rep...i just went in to renew my gold club and they are charging 7.99 for email shipping on that? doesn't seem right smh...
It sounds like you are trying to renew your membership on our website and our website is just not waiving the shipping fee like it should.  Just place the order and send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can make sure you were not charged for any shipping fees.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

eastbay rep...i just went in to renew my gold club and they are charging 7.99 for email shipping on that? doesn't seem right smh...
It sounds like you are trying to renew your membership on our website and our website is just not waiving the shipping fee like it should.  Just place the order and send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can make sure you were not charged for any shipping fees.

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone in the area of any Rugged Warehouse stores check them out. My local spot had a pair of triple blacks size 11.5 for 59.99.

Anyone in the area of any Rugged Warehouse stores check them out. My local spot had a pair of triple blacks size 11.5 for 59.99.

Wow.. My solar reds are certainly smaller than my Sprites.. I don't understand why that is. I wish I would've known. That's ridiculous..

Wow.. My solar reds are certainly smaller than my Sprites.. I don't understand why that is. I wish I would've known. That's ridiculous..

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Few more pics of My Triple Blacks (in better lighting) that came in Mon. 79.00 from the Nike North Bend location

did they come creased?ur shoes might tend to yellow faster keeping them out displayed like that just a word of advise

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Few more pics of My Triple Blacks (in better lighting) that came in Mon. 79.00 from the Nike North Bend location

did they come creased?ur shoes might tend to yellow faster keeping them out displayed like that just a word of advise

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Well this isn't good news
sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by BrMason

sick.gif

Ya when I'm just finding out about this now. When mine have been processed and shipped already. Hopefully they arent that much of a difference. Someone told me they at like .5 difference compared to my sprites. My sprites fit perfect.. Oh well

sick.gif

Ya when I'm just finding out about this now. When mine have been processed and shipped already. Hopefully they arent that much of a difference. Someone told me they at like .5 difference compared to my sprites. My sprites fit perfect.. Oh well

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

sick.gif

worst thing ive ever heard!

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

sick.gif

worst thing ive ever heard!

Back
Top Bottom