THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Where can I get some sprites for below retail in a 10.5 got some extra cash so why not get a pair
below retail? the well ran dry like 2 weeks ago

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Where can I get some sprites for below retail in a 10.5 got some extra cash so why not get a pair
below retail? the well ran dry like 2 weeks ago

^^^^^thats urs truly in the last pic with lebron at his kings academy camp sitting to the right of lebron......ive coached at the camp for 6 years now

^^^^^thats urs truly in the last pic with lebron at his kings academy camp sitting to the right of lebron......ive coached at the camp for 6 years now

Just got a pair of the sprites at my local HOH they had one pair left and it was my size I got lucky. I was mad that they didnt let me use a birthday coupon though, said that the shoes were excluded which I know is a load of crap. I am satisfied with the shoe though.

Today was a good day
pimp.gif

Just got a pair of the sprites at my local HOH they had one pair left and it was my size I got lucky. I was mad that they didnt let me use a birthday coupon though, said that the shoes were excluded which I know is a load of crap. I am satisfied with the shoe though.

Today was a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoachE23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoachE23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

I have a chance to get the south beach's in a trade for black laser 4's nds and cool grey 4's nds..SB's are DS and legit..Is this a fair deal?..Not really up on Lebrons, so Im not sure of the value of his shoes..

Money-wise, it's a pretty fair deal. You're getting a shoe that goes for about 600 for 2 shoes that cost about 500 combined (depending on the condition) However, as someone that buys both Jordans and Lebrons, the Black Lasers are much more limited than SB Lebrons. I see like 10-15 legit pairs of SB 8s on eBay per day. I rarely see a fresh pair of Black Laser 4s on eBay. So in terms of which is harder to find, I'd say Laser 4s

I have a chance to get the south beach's in a trade for black laser 4's nds and cool grey 4's nds..SB's are DS and legit..Is this a fair deal?..Not really up on Lebrons, so Im not sure of the value of his shoes..

Money-wise, it's a pretty fair deal. You're getting a shoe that goes for about 600 for 2 shoes that cost about 500 combined (depending on the condition) However, as someone that buys both Jordans and Lebrons, the Black Lasers are much more limited than SB Lebrons. I see like 10-15 legit pairs of SB 8s on eBay per day. I rarely see a fresh pair of Black Laser 4s on eBay. So in terms of which is harder to find, I'd say Laser 4s

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Thanks for the advice..I am kinda hesitant to get rid of the Lasers because I know they are hard to find and it is a sick shoe..But I never wear them and the cool greys haven't been worn since about six months after I bought them, so getting rid of those isnt a big deal to me..Plus I just really like the color of the Lebrons better than the Jordans I'd be giving up..

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Thanks for the advice..I am kinda hesitant to get rid of the Lasers because I know they are hard to find and it is a sick shoe..But I never wear them and the cool greys haven't been worn since about six months after I bought them, so getting rid of those isnt a big deal to me..Plus I just really like the color of the Lebrons better than the Jordans I'd be giving up..

Black Laser IV's > any LBJ 8

& you're adding other shoes smh. Just make sure dude ISN'T from Canada or named Dwayne cause he scammed me
frown.gif

Black Laser IV's > any LBJ 8

& you're adding other shoes smh. Just make sure dude ISN'T from Canada or named Dwayne cause he scammed me
frown.gif

SAW SOLAR'S IN PERSON YESTERDAY ...BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE EM IS FLAMINGO RED

SAW SOLAR'S IN PERSON YESTERDAY ...BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE EM IS FLAMINGO RED

smh dudes giving up 2 and 3 pairs of rare jordans for South Beaches

Yall are gonna regret this is 2 or 3 years

smh dudes giving up 2 and 3 pairs of rare jordans for South Beaches

Yall are gonna regret this is 2 or 3 years

Originally Posted by Rza23

Has anyone been able to stock locate the black n reds? I spoke with a nike rep and nothing. Any other places other then ebay and richards sporting goods still have them?
Might try Champs. Saw them at a store in Orlando last week while on vacation.

Originally Posted by Rza23

Has anyone been able to stock locate the black n reds? I spoke with a nike rep and nothing. Any other places other then ebay and richards sporting goods still have them?
Might try Champs. Saw them at a store in Orlando last week while on vacation.

smh at people selling there shoe collecting souls for a pair of south beach lebrons. i respect this shoe...but i just dont see the appeal. interesting colorway with the miami vice thing and all...but DAAM!  

and on top of all that they are a nightmare to keep clean! i had a chance to cop and passed on the release day...easy pass for me, never thought twice about it. 

smh at people selling there shoe collecting souls for a pair of south beach lebrons. i respect this shoe...but i just dont see the appeal. interesting colorway with the miami vice thing and all...but DAAM!  

and on top of all that they are a nightmare to keep clean! i had a chance to cop and passed on the release day...easy pass for me, never thought twice about it. 

Back
Top Bottom