THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Welcome to NT! Now delete your account.
laugh.gif

Confirmed at my champs for tomorrow 8/4. Manifest for 12 pair solar red. We also have the Nike air to the throne tshirt black/solar red.

Confirmed at my champs for tomorrow 8/4. Manifest for 12 pair solar red. We also have the Nike air to the throne tshirt black/solar red.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

I love the v2 lows but I got 1 problem with them.... the midsole creases like a @#$%^. I slipped on the solar reds and walked to the mirror and when I took them off and started looking at them, I noticed a bunch of creases on the midsole. =/ . Oh well, they're still a fresh shoe.

Friend, all the Bron 8 V2 crease big time, even the Bron V2 highs. However, due to the excellent materials once the initial crease settles the crease doesn't get any bigger.
Hats off to Nike for the cutting edge materials.  

I love the v2 lows but I got 1 problem with them.... the midsole creases like a @#$%^. I slipped on the solar reds and walked to the mirror and when I took them off and started looking at them, I noticed a bunch of creases on the midsole. =/ . Oh well, they're still a fresh shoe.

Friend, all the Bron 8 V2 crease big time, even the Bron V2 highs. However, due to the excellent materials once the initial crease settles the crease doesn't get any bigger.
Hats off to Nike for the cutting edge materials.  

Originally Posted by torres

the midsole actually creases even before wearing...I noticed that on all my 8's

The midsole creases before even wearing...smh. I'm not mad though, cause the quality of the Lebrons is so good.

Originally Posted by torres

the midsole actually creases even before wearing...I noticed that on all my 8's

The midsole creases before even wearing...smh. I'm not mad though, cause the quality of the Lebrons is so good.

taking my 10.5 back to sheikh unless anyone here is interested. (solars) still DS

i would rather help a fellow NTer out for retail plus shipping...receipt included

taking my 10.5 back to sheikh unless anyone here is interested. (solars) still DS

i would rather help a fellow NTer out for retail plus shipping...receipt included

Originally Posted by element026

My local champs is getting 12 pair too.

ANYONE else finding an issue with the grip on their shoes?
i bought the 8 V2 from the outlet and when i played ball with them i couldnt get any "squeak" out of the shoe...like i do with every other pair of nikes ive ever balled in.  this is the second pair from the outlet im trying, wondering if its bad luck or that is just how it is..

ANYONE else finding an issue with the grip on their shoes?
i bought the 8 V2 from the outlet and when i played ball with them i couldnt get any "squeak" out of the shoe...like i do with every other pair of nikes ive ever balled in.  this is the second pair from the outlet im trying, wondering if its bad luck or that is just how it is..

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

lol, what's with these limited-like numbers? The solars were so easy to get, but now everyone's acting like these things are mad hard to find.
Anyways, the Miami Nights should be releasing this month or the next since the 9's are coming out in October. -shrugs- 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

lol, what's with these limited-like numbers? The solars were so easy to get, but now everyone's acting like these things are mad hard to find.
Anyways, the Miami Nights should be releasing this month or the next since the 9's are coming out in October. -shrugs- 
indifferent.gif

^ I'm with you man..  Seems like a lot of my usual spots are getting the shaft on this one..  I don't even want to begin thinking about the pain of getting the Miami Nights.

I'm a diehard Jordan fan, but this shoe has been the best thing out of Nike for the at the past 5 years...  I absolutely love this shoe.  Kudos JP and Nike
pimp.gif

^ I'm with you man..  Seems like a lot of my usual spots are getting the shaft on this one..  I don't even want to begin thinking about the pain of getting the Miami Nights.

I'm a diehard Jordan fan, but this shoe has been the best thing out of Nike for the at the past 5 years...  I absolutely love this shoe.  Kudos JP and Nike
pimp.gif

The wolf grey lows are now on sale @ FNL.com.. with code RMN15, I got it down to $116.84 after tax+shipping.. not bad

The wolf grey lows are now on sale @ FNL.com.. with code RMN15, I got it down to $116.84 after tax+shipping.. not bad

2qxvtrn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom