THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via R3TRO

b4gbvd.jpg

These things are gross
laugh.gif
, son should of just kept the sneak peak pic.
laugh.gif
....told y'all.

I agree with Ty....a white midsole/air unit would have been better. not to mention that random back panel in black?
sick.gif
...just throw denim in that too and be done with it.

they could have even kept it as is and just use black(with a grey tone?) denim
nerd.gif
.....i'd be PISSED right now if these were the samples, calling any and everyone i know trying to get a pair
laugh.gif

6027018064_e4b0289c5a_b.jpg

Damn that sole really kills the denimsI'm heated I missed out on getting the Solar Reds on discount too, smh

Damn that sole really kills the denimsI'm heated I missed out on getting the Solar Reds on discount too, smh

Nice PS job Mayhemgatz!  Looks definitely better than the blue pair.  Been trying to hold off on getting those Solars but then I caved in when I saw them on Eastbay.com
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif

Nice PS job Mayhemgatz!  Looks definitely better than the blue pair.  Been trying to hold off on getting those Solars but then I caved in when I saw them on Eastbay.com
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif

I saw the solars, sprites in person. Theyre not all that imho. Ill cop the solars for under 100

I saw the solars, sprites in person. Theyre not all that imho. Ill cop the solars for under 100

Originally Posted by JordanLebron23

Can someone please tell me how limited the Solar Reds are? or is nike just playing games sending them to stores?

after two days, eastbay still have a fsr...you do the math

Originally Posted by JordanLebron23

Can someone please tell me how limited the Solar Reds are? or is nike just playing games sending them to stores?

after two days, eastbay still have a fsr...you do the math

Ok.. So I ordered the Solar Reds over the phone on Eastbay yesterday.
I was told no discount and no free shipping. So I told the rep he might as well sign me up for the gold club because if I pay an extra 11 bucks I will get free shipping for a year. I told him I wanted them double boxed as well.
He said my total was 171 bucks and some change. He gave me a confirmation number and said I should recieve an email about the gold club and another email about my order confirmation. He also asked me for my email address and when I told him what it was he said that it was different than what they had in their system (which I didnt believe him when he told me because I get emails regularly from eastbay). Anyways I gave him my email address again.
I check my email and I have no confirmation and no email about the gold club. I check my credit card online and I notice I have been charged TWO DIFFERENT TIMES 169.98 and 19.99 by eastbay. So I am ASSUMING that I was charged for the solar reds and the gold club for one order and then charged a separate order for the gold club and a gift box was never added.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So EastbayRep
nerd.gif
... Whats the next step? Im super annoyed right now.. Like.. Dont you have to re-enter my credit card info two times to charge me two different times? The rep I spoke to seemed sketchy too.. I should have just hung up and called back. And if my shoes arrive in a bag with a battered box then I'm just gonna send em right back.. This @*# is cray.

Ok.. So I ordered the Solar Reds over the phone on Eastbay yesterday.
I was told no discount and no free shipping. So I told the rep he might as well sign me up for the gold club because if I pay an extra 11 bucks I will get free shipping for a year. I told him I wanted them double boxed as well.
He said my total was 171 bucks and some change. He gave me a confirmation number and said I should recieve an email about the gold club and another email about my order confirmation. He also asked me for my email address and when I told him what it was he said that it was different than what they had in their system (which I didnt believe him when he told me because I get emails regularly from eastbay). Anyways I gave him my email address again.
I check my email and I have no confirmation and no email about the gold club. I check my credit card online and I notice I have been charged TWO DIFFERENT TIMES 169.98 and 19.99 by eastbay. So I am ASSUMING that I was charged for the solar reds and the gold club for one order and then charged a separate order for the gold club and a gift box was never added.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So EastbayRep
nerd.gif
... Whats the next step? Im super annoyed right now.. Like.. Dont you have to re-enter my credit card info two times to charge me two different times? The rep I spoke to seemed sketchy too.. I should have just hung up and called back. And if my shoes arrive in a bag with a battered box then I'm just gonna send em right back.. This @*# is cray.

Back
Top Bottom