THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via R3TRO

b4gbvd.jpg

These things are gross
laugh.gif
, son should of just kept the sneak peak pic.
Customs right?
nerd.gif

If not............
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

Any chance Nike.com gets a restock of Solars?

Most likely they will get a restock. But eastbay has them now so just get them there. Unless you wanted free shipping of course. Then just wait till nike.com restocks. And as for the resellers they have to wait at least a year to earn profit. I knew they would be a GR like the sprites. But very weird HOH didn't get these but wss did hmmm.

Most likely they will get a restock. But eastbay has them now so just get them there. Unless you wanted free shipping of course. Then just wait till nike.com restocks. And as for the resellers they have to wait at least a year to earn profit. I knew they would be a GR like the sprites. But very weird HOH didn't get these but wss did hmmm.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Swoosh amigo...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

Swoosh amigo...
wink.gif

sideline apparel screwed me, got a email saying they refunded my $$$ yesterday ( i guess they sold out of the solars) i check my account and the $$ not there , callin them tommorow now im forced to cop from eastbay
mad.gif
mad.gif
 with no discount

sideline apparel screwed me, got a email saying they refunded my $$$ yesterday ( i guess they sold out of the solars) i check my account and the $$ not there , callin them tommorow now im forced to cop from eastbay
mad.gif
mad.gif
 with no discount

Back
Top Bottom