pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just beautiful 
I asked LeBron @ his Taipei Tour, he said it inspired by Miami Vice

You were there?  You live Taiwan?
Yes i was there for the 2 days events. I'm not living in Taiwan. Just specially went there for KickLongue

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by Gottips3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just beautiful 

Yes i was there for the 2 days events. I'm not living in Taiwan. Just specially went there for KickLongue

wale with the shoes, that means some guy on here is evaluating them and seeing if he can wear it since he has a pic of wale wearing it. That was hilarious when i saw that. Wale is not even matching with the shoes with his dolphin looking @ss. them shoes cool though

wale with the shoes, that means some guy on here is evaluating them and seeing if he can wear it since he has a pic of wale wearing it. That was hilarious when i saw that. Wale is not even matching with the shoes with his dolphin looking @ss. them shoes cool though

congrats on meeting LeBron Matt
pimp.gif

congrats on meeting LeBron Matt
pimp.gif

Do people really buy shoes they hate because a rapper has wore them now? Where the +%+% is the logic in that
laugh.gif

Do people really buy shoes they hate because a rapper has wore them now? Where the +%+% is the logic in that
laugh.gif

i would hope that a rapper who sold 28K wouldn't have that much influence on people's sneaker purchases lol .........with that being said I am a fan of the solars. and a fan of wale's new record "chain music" (i know your out here Mr. Folarin)

i would hope that a rapper who sold 28K wouldn't have that much influence on people's sneaker purchases lol .........with that being said I am a fan of the solars. and a fan of wale's new record "chain music" (i know your out here Mr. Folarin)

The Miami Nights are dropping in the UK... at least online this Friday. Can't believe it to be honest!

The Miami Nights are dropping in the UK... at least online this Friday. Can't believe it to be honest!

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I would hope people would just buy shoes because they like them...Not because Rappers out here have them on....smh

Back
Top Bottom