THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by hustler79

I wear black with them a lot. Also, grey sweats go with everything, hehe.

Yeah. Its cool to match but sometimes you just need to tag on the 2nd or third color to make an outfit pop.

I don't have the solars but that's how I see it.

Originally Posted by casper90403

starting to regret returning my solars. Should have tried them on with jeans.

i was so close to returning my solars to eastbay cuz i didn't think i could pull of this colorway.  they were all boxed up and ready to be mailed out when i decided to give them a second look.  i'm glad i did cuz this colorway has definitely grown on me.  wore them to the gym and they look hot!

Originally Posted by casper90403

starting to regret returning my solars. Should have tried them on with jeans.

i was so close to returning my solars to eastbay cuz i didn't think i could pull of this colorway.  they were all boxed up and ready to be mailed out when i decided to give them a second look.  i'm glad i did cuz this colorway has definitely grown on me.  wore them to the gym and they look hot!

Finally got mine from Eastbay, they even came through with the double-box
pimp.gif
.  Honestly, I have no buyer's remorse whatsoever 
pimp.gif
, planning on picking up a 2nd pair if I can get them with a discount.  I'll post pics later, but for anyone still on-the-fence, THEY ARE NOT PINK!  The laces could possibly pass for magenta or some darker pink, but the shoe is obviously red...

Finally got mine from Eastbay, they even came through with the double-box
pimp.gif
.  Honestly, I have no buyer's remorse whatsoever 
pimp.gif
, planning on picking up a 2nd pair if I can get them with a discount.  I'll post pics later, but for anyone still on-the-fence, THEY ARE NOT PINK!  The laces could possibly pass for magenta or some darker pink, but the shoe is obviously red...

still waiting to see them in stores...they just don't seem to be coming out near me for my efforts
laugh.gif

Did Finishline not get the solars or something?

still waiting to see them in stores...they just don't seem to be coming out near me for my efforts
laugh.gif

Did Finishline not get the solars or something?

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Just wondering if there are any Miami sneaker heads in here? Been looking for the sprites managers around my area be holding pairs for friends smh
House of Hoops Dadeland had the Sprite a while back. I don't know if they still do lol.

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Just wondering if there are any Miami sneaker heads in here? Been looking for the sprites managers around my area be holding pairs for friends smh
House of Hoops Dadeland had the Sprite a while back. I don't know if they still do lol.

I bought mine like weeks ago on Nike.com.. Homeboy that had the product number up on NT, i called the customer service number and ordered mine that night. And was shipped in a week later. I brought mine to the office today and it def turn heads from blocks away. You really dont have to do much for the shoe, it works its magic alone.. but Def wish I bought 2 pairs..

I bought mine like weeks ago on Nike.com.. Homeboy that had the product number up on NT, i called the customer service number and ordered mine that night. And was shipped in a week later. I brought mine to the office today and it def turn heads from blocks away. You really dont have to do much for the shoe, it works its magic alone.. but Def wish I bought 2 pairs..

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif
What's up with those neon green laces?

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif

If the US doesn't receive a Miami Nights release then I would be surprised! I mean surely they should!

If the US doesn't receive a Miami Nights release then I would be surprised! I mean surely they should!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

smile.gif

Dunkman 8 laces

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

smile.gif

Dunkman 8 laces

the CGs and the xmas are nice and i contemplated copping...i just cant really get into colored shoes with white bottoms smh

the CGs and the xmas are nice and i contemplated copping...i just cant really get into colored shoes with white bottoms smh

Back
Top Bottom