.. 515 spent for both.. Shouts to those who hooked me up 
pimp.gif

2rh4g09.jpg
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Hate Hate Hate

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by garylok11

So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.

Glad to hear your part of the in crowd

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

NikeStore UK twitter refers to them as the Miami Nights.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Is Flamingo the official color name of the red/pink color they use or something? I can understand that, but nobody's really gonna be calling these the Flamingos after calling them the Miami Nights for the past 2 months already. 

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Is Flamingo the official color name of the red/pink color they use or something? I can understand that, but nobody's really gonna be calling these the Flamingos after calling them the Miami Nights for the past 2 months already. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There is one pair of size 11 at alssports if anyone looking.
Did anyone else get screwed by AlsSport.com. When they had the Sprites a few weeks ago I ordered two pairs.
After two weeks of delays I finally received the shipment only to find out they were the LeBron 8 V2 low cool greys.
Boy was I pissed. Of course when I called customer service they said they didn't have the Sprites and could only offer a refund.
No compensations, etc, only aggravation. Bottom line, returned the cool greys a few days ago and confirmed they received them.
However, I was told the credit to my visa card would take 4 weeks!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Never again, Al, never again.
devil.gif

PS: They still have the mistake on their web site. Shows Sprites in the photo but confirms gray/silver if you order them.
Damn you Als...     
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I ordered my sprites from them and was one of the lucky ones to actually get them...i did see that the had the concord kobe's up on the site for 99 flat. i ordered...they called me the next day saying they never had them and they cancelled my order and didnt charge my card. oh well.

als is def hit or miss.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There is one pair of size 11 at alssports if anyone looking.
Did anyone else get screwed by AlsSport.com. When they had the Sprites a few weeks ago I ordered two pairs.
After two weeks of delays I finally received the shipment only to find out they were the LeBron 8 V2 low cool greys.
Boy was I pissed. Of course when I called customer service they said they didn't have the Sprites and could only offer a refund.
No compensations, etc, only aggravation. Bottom line, returned the cool greys a few days ago and confirmed they received them.
However, I was told the credit to my visa card would take 4 weeks!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Never again, Al, never again.
devil.gif

PS: They still have the mistake on their web site. Shows Sprites in the photo but confirms gray/silver if you order them.
Damn you Als...     
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I ordered my sprites from them and was one of the lucky ones to actually get them...i did see that the had the concord kobe's up on the site for 99 flat. i ordered...they called me the next day saying they never had them and they cancelled my order and didnt charge my card. oh well.

als is def hit or miss.

Also since you seem to enjoy being a message boy, take this message to nike.... I don't know who's a bigger ASSet them or LBJ! The way they treat their consumers is a joke!!!

Also since you seem to enjoy being a message boy, take this message to nike.... I don't know who's a bigger ASSet them or LBJ! The way they treat their consumers is a joke!!!

Back
Top Bottom