THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

copped a size 14 of the sprites at shieks in galleria in houston they just got their shipment in yesterday. I think a fellow Nter was gettin the last 8.5 same time i was... this is my second pair of Lebrons and im just amazed at how much better the quality is compared to Jordan Retro's

copped a size 14 of the sprites at shieks in galleria in houston they just got their shipment in yesterday. I think a fellow Nter was gettin the last 8.5 same time i was... this is my second pair of Lebrons and im just amazed at how much better the quality is compared to Jordan Retro's

Originally Posted by never wear them

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

This is probably my favorite Lebron sig.... Just b/c of the colorways.
But overall best model, - the IVs.

agreed with you Ed.. I need to scoop them SLH.. I need to cop all the V1's and V2's .. the comfort level yall already know about + knowing that the 9's are goign to be

180 + zoom
sick.gif

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

agreed with you Ed.. I need to scoop them SLH.. I need to cop all the V1's and V2's .. the comfort level yall already know about + knowing that the 9's are goign to be

180 + zoom
sick.gif

^^ agreed!

PS I know where there is a size 8.5 (only 8.5) sprites for retail, hit up the inbox if anyone still needs them

^^ agreed!

PS I know where there is a size 8.5 (only 8.5) sprites for retail, hit up the inbox if anyone still needs them

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

180 + zoom
sick.gif

Wow, the new LeBron 9 will be $180 holy crap!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

180 + zoom
sick.gif

Wow, the new LeBron 9 will be $180 holy crap!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.
I dont get the fascination with the V3. The toebox creases like a motha. Even in the store shelf it was already creased+the thin hyperfuse material makes em look extra cheap. Its not leather, not rubber............looks and feels like a cheap plastic/cardboard mix
loll dude that posted the gif seems like the mad one, probably bought a pair of V3s and doesnt want anybody posting about how crappy they are

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.
I dont get the fascination with the V3. The toebox creases like a motha. Even in the store shelf it was already creased+the thin hyperfuse material makes em look extra cheap. Its not leather, not rubber............looks and feels like a cheap plastic/cardboard mix
loll dude that posted the gif seems like the mad one, probably bought a pair of V3s and doesnt want anybody posting about how crappy they are

damn those black/red v2s above are fire! They definitely shouldve released those or something like that. The V1 black and reds were nice, but v2s above would be ovaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom