THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

a friend of mine has an all Denim sample pair of the 8's... didnt get the chance to flik them but they actually looked pretty good

a friend of mine has an all Denim sample pair of the 8's... didnt get the chance to flik them but they actually looked pretty good

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Need to do a Solar Red lace swap!

That would look good I didn't even think about that. Someone get both do the lace swap and post pics 
laugh.gif

Nice shots of the mn's back there, should have my first sz 11 on Tuesday. I heard the recent v3's run pretty small so I hope the sz 11 still fits, that's what I have in the sprites and those fit fine, didn't cop the solars. I'm going with black on black when I rock the miami nights, or maybe khaki cargos and and a black shirt. Hopefully we will get some info on a state side release in the coming weeks, so more people will have a chance to cop for a decent price.

Nice shots of the mn's back there, should have my first sz 11 on Tuesday. I heard the recent v3's run pretty small so I hope the sz 11 still fits, that's what I have in the sprites and those fit fine, didn't cop the solars. I'm going with black on black when I rock the miami nights, or maybe khaki cargos and and a black shirt. Hopefully we will get some info on a state side release in the coming weeks, so more people will have a chance to cop for a decent price.

I want the MN sooooo bad

but after this whole Air Jordan concord mess I dont wanna deal with nothing overseas if its not Nike.com or Niketown

I want the MN sooooo bad

but after this whole Air Jordan concord mess I dont wanna deal with nothing overseas if its not Nike.com or Niketown

Is anyone else getting the white marks by the crease of the solar reds?? I wore them for a little while and they showed up. but after wearing it once?

Is anyone else getting the white marks by the crease of the solar reds?? I wore them for a little while and they showed up. but after wearing it once?

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

lol so i wore my solar reds to the galleria yesterday and heard a 60 year old lady tell her 13 year old or so grand son " Now you wanna tell me about ugly shoes look at those" I couldnt help but to smile at her. These do get alot of looks wherever i wear them tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

lol so i wore my solar reds to the galleria yesterday and heard a 60 year old lady tell her 13 year old or so grand son " Now you wanna tell me about ugly shoes look at those" I couldnt help but to smile at her. These do get alot of looks wherever i wear them tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So FlightClub has a size 13 for the amazing rape price of.......................$600!!!!!!!!!SMH
The price range that I'm seeing right now for the Miami Nights is between the prices of 500-600 dollars..... People really putting the Miami nights to the level of SB's! Wow!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So FlightClub has a size 13 for the amazing rape price of.......................$600!!!!!!!!!SMH
The price range that I'm seeing right now for the Miami Nights is between the prices of 500-600 dollars..... People really putting the Miami nights to the level of SB's! Wow!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom