THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I swear, you should have a badge under your name because you're the spam police. You replying SPAM is worst than that dude saying nice, and its not the first time you've done it. 

LAME

Im glad you follow my post so much I guess your a lame too for replying to the spam, if you would like too you can follow me on twitter @theprinceofde
FAIL

Whats a fail is the fact that you keep commenting on what I say do me a favor and leave my b@##* alone 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I swear, you should have a badge under your name because you're the spam police. You replying SPAM is worst than that dude saying nice, and its not the first time you've done it. 

LAME

Im glad you follow my post so much I guess your a lame too for replying to the spam, if you would like too you can follow me on twitter @theprinceofde
FAIL

Whats a fail is the fact that you keep commenting on what I say do me a favor and leave my b@##* alone 

Re: the "Flamingo" nickname.

It would make sense if it was Pink Flash or some sort of actual pink on these.

However, it's actually SOLAR RED on them!

Re: the "Flamingo" nickname.

It would make sense if it was Pink Flash or some sort of actual pink on these.

However, it's actually SOLAR RED on them!

lol so i wore my solar reds to the galleria yesterday and heard a 60 year old lady tell her 13 year old or so grand son " Now you wanna tell me about ugly shoes look at those" I couldnt help but to smile at her. These do get alot of looks wherever i wear them tho

lol so i wore my solar reds to the galleria yesterday and heard a 60 year old lady tell her 13 year old or so grand son " Now you wanna tell me about ugly shoes look at those" I couldnt help but to smile at her. These do get alot of looks wherever i wear them tho

Originally Posted by nimhet

I hope the V2 wolf greys hit outlets because $150 is waayyyyy too much to may for them
They will but solars/sprites i highly doubt it. It is slowly selling out on eastbay and finishline restock. By the way i can't believe that solars aren't hoh release. Probably less amount than sprites.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I hope the V2 wolf greys hit outlets because $150 is waayyyyy too much to may for them
They will but solars/sprites i highly doubt it. It is slowly selling out on eastbay and finishline restock. By the way i can't believe that solars aren't hoh release. Probably less amount than sprites.

nicekicks store have the grey low v2 for $99.99. in store only thou and no tax too
smile.gif

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/08/nice-kicks-6/

Back
Top Bottom