THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Finals PE on Eastbay?

Eastbay Rep? Ray, Ryan, anyone who's got the info really.
I already contacted the Eastbay rep through message. Heres the response I got back. Looks like a Ndc only release. NT might get them but you might want to call and ask.
Hey There,

Sorry, but we do not have any release information for that product. We do currently have a few different Lebron 8's to choose from including the Post Season models. You can check them out here:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:
^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

Im all for helpin a NTer and not bashing but.................

seriously dude go back a few pages and there is your answer 

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

and to answer your question no word yet but they will let us know if they will be getting them

Edit: + He's right.

I don't agree with all the V3 bashing, I happen to like my Dunkmans a lot. Granted, they're not as comfortable as the V1s and V2s but they are a good shoe. In my opinion at least....with that being said, I'm getting my pair of Finals. I wish they would sit so I could get them and the pines at different times but I don't think its gonna happen.

I don't agree with all the V3 bashing, I happen to like my Dunkmans a lot. Granted, they're not as comfortable as the V1s and V2s but they are a good shoe. In my opinion at least....with that being said, I'm getting my pair of Finals. I wish they would sit so I could get them and the pines at different times but I don't think its gonna happen.

imagine if c4's toebox was a suede or nu/durabuck number.

man... it would have set it off. Pinkett Latifah.

imagine if c4's toebox was a suede or nu/durabuck number.

man... it would have set it off. Pinkett Latifah.

New update on the NDC launch list:
[table][tr][td]09/02/11[/td][td]Lebron 8 Playoff Style[/td][td]Sport Red/White-Del Sol-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]441946-601[/td][/tr][/table]

New update on the NDC launch list:
[table][tr][td]09/02/11[/td][td]Lebron 8 Playoff Style[/td][td]Sport Red/White-Del Sol-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]441946-601[/td][/tr][/table]

^I think I've seen PS standing for Post Season for some other kicks though. Don't know why it's Playoff Style here, kinda thought that was random too.

^I think I've seen PS standing for Post Season for some other kicks though. Don't know why it's Playoff Style here, kinda thought that was random too.

Back
Top Bottom