THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

I already contacted the Eastbay rep through message. Heres the response I got back. Looks like a Ndc only release. NT might get them but you might want to call and ask.
Hey There,

Sorry, but we do not have any release information for that product. We do currently have a few different Lebron 8's to choose from including the Post Season models. You can check them out here:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:
^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

Im all for helpin a NTer and not bashing but.................

seriously dude go back a few pages and there is your answer 

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

and to answer your question no word yet but they will let us know if they will be getting them

Never understood why anyone ever concerns themselves with what others are asking.  Been on this site a longass time and I don't think I've ever called someone out for asking a repeated question.

It honestly makes me chuckle a bit.

I'm not even going to pretend about this and that. I didn't damn well feel like it. And guess what? I still got my answer.
laugh.gif

Why? Because the really serious keyboard jockeys have a deep desire to both harp on what other people are doing AND to and appear knowledgeable.

Solid look on the info. As for the rest, I don't really give a $&%^. 

But seriously the answer to your question was one page back. It clogs the thread  and wastes people time when people do this. Your time isnt any more special or valuable than anybody elses.

I already contacted the Eastbay rep through message. Heres the response I got back. Looks like a Ndc only release. NT might get them but you might want to call and ask.
Hey There,

Sorry, but we do not have any release information for that product. We do currently have a few different Lebron 8's to choose from including the Post Season models. You can check them out here:  http://bit.ly/km8CNC

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

and to answer your question no word yet but they will let us know if they will be getting them

Never understood why anyone ever concerns themselves with what others are asking.  Been on this site a longass time and I don't think I've ever called someone out for asking a repeated question.

I'm not even going to pretend about this and that. I didn't damn well feel like it. And guess what? I still got my answer.
laugh.gif

Why? Because the really serious keyboard jockeys have a deep desire to both harp on what other people are doing AND to and appear knowledgeable.

Right, just help the guy out. I wish I would have saw the guys post I would have gave him the info myself. People here just like to dog people out when they are just asking a simple question. This is niketalk guys, help the guy out. Don't slander him.
smh

Hey There,

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

^
are u serious? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dudes be lazy these days 

laugh.gif

Right, just help the guy out. I wish I would have saw the guys post I would have gave him the info myself. People here just like to dog people out when they are just asking a simple question. This is niketalk guys, help the guy out. Don't slander him.
smh

Nice customs last page.

Someone posted miami nights aka the pop tarts on craigslist for $500. oh boy. Lolol

Nice customs last page.

Someone posted miami nights aka the pop tarts on craigslist for $500. oh boy. Lolol

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Ty Lawson wore the "Summit Lake Hornets" @ the Capitol Classic: Goodman League vs. Drew League game

6063813141cddc1c670dz.jpg
3090fmp.jpg

606381381966934b76f2b.jpg

My man Ty, one of my favorite players wearing one of my favorite shoes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Ty Lawson wore the "Summit Lake Hornets" @ the Capitol Classic: Goodman League vs. Drew League game

6063813141cddc1c670dz.jpg
3090fmp.jpg

606381381966934b76f2b.jpg

My man Ty, one of my favorite players wearing one of my favorite shoes
pimp.gif

REALLY HOPING MIAMI NIGHTS RELEASE IN THE STATES... BC MY 450 WILL GO IN NO ONE'S POCKET FOR ONE SHOE

REALLY HOPING MIAMI NIGHTS RELEASE IN THE STATES... BC MY 450 WILL GO IN NO ONE'S POCKET FOR ONE SHOE

Originally Posted by j o 19

Agreed. Don't know why people are dropping $450+ on Miami Nights when there's still (a lot) of hope that they'll drop in the states? I mean, the highest I can imagine these getting up to is like $300.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Agreed. Don't know why people are dropping $450+ on Miami Nights when there's still (a lot) of hope that they'll drop in the states? I mean, the highest I can imagine these getting up to is like $300.

Anyone see Lebrons FB post this morning???

In case you missed it:

LeBron James
Had a dream my hairline was back! Woke up and went to bathroom, turned on light slowly. Same ol story. Damn! Lol. Wishful thinking.

laugh.gif
good to see he doesnt take himself as seriously as it looks sometimes.......gave em a good laugh!
laugh.gif

Anyone see Lebrons FB post this morning???

In case you missed it:

LeBron James
Had a dream my hairline was back! Woke up and went to bathroom, turned on light slowly. Same ol story. Damn! Lol. Wishful thinking.

laugh.gif
good to see he doesnt take himself as seriously as it looks sometimes.......gave em a good laugh!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Hey There,

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Edit: + He's right.

laugh.gif

smh
thats why i said im all for helping out.....im with you im not the type to dog NTers out but sometimes dudes on here are just lazy

go back 10 pages see if you find your answer if u dont just say "I looked back 10 pages couldnt find my answer......."

he was ONE page away from his answer!

Hey There,

Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Edit: + He's right.

laugh.gif

smh
thats why i said im all for helping out.....im with you im not the type to dog NTers out but sometimes dudes on here are just lazy

go back 10 pages see if you find your answer if u dont just say "I looked back 10 pages couldnt find my answer......."

he was ONE page away from his answer!

How could you only see $300 being the highest when they selling for $450+ now and even if they come to the states, they won't be a general release, they still gonna be extremely limited and the re seller's gonna scoop them up and put them back online to sell them for $600+ 
roll.gif
#I'm Just Sayin

How could you only see $300 being the highest when they selling for $450+ now and even if they come to the states, they won't be a general release, they still gonna be extremely limited and the re seller's gonna scoop them up and put them back online to sell them for $600+ 
roll.gif
#I'm Just Sayin

^^^^I love rumors, speculation, and outright misinformation. Folks, step back, be patient, and stay alert.

^^^^I love rumors, speculation, and outright misinformation. Folks, step back, be patient, and stay alert.

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

roll.gif
#I'm Just Sayin

Brings up a good point, To the european and asian NTer's, How limited was the finals and miami nights for you guys? Was it a hard get or pretty easy? 
Miami Nights grows on you if you look at the right pictures. 

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

roll.gif
#I'm Just Sayin

Brings up a good point, To the european and asian NTer's, How limited was the finals and miami nights for you guys? Was it a hard get or pretty easy? 
Miami Nights grows on you if you look at the right pictures. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Jking0821

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

QFT

I basically have quit the lebron line for this exact reason.  I bought my pair of Christmans V2s and loved them.  I was dying to get my hands on another great V2 colorway....but none ever came.....then they ditched the V2 (my fav) for the hideous and underwhelming v3. 

I already don't like the lebron 9....so i guess I am done with the lebron line for the foreseeable future.  I loved the VIIs and VIII V2s....it was a nice run lol
yep, they've killed my passion for the lebron line.  i was really into the 6, then they cut back on giving us a lot of amazing colorways for the 7(which is a hot shoe), and then they cut back even more with the 8.  at this point, lebron and his crew can keep his PE's and special colorways.  when it really counts, his play doesn't even live up to the greatness of the designs of the 7 and 8(version 1 and 2).  besides, as time passes, hardly anyone will even care about lebron or his shoes because another player will come along and move things forward.  lebron poses as the king but the real king is in los angeles right now with 5 rings.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At this point no one will EVER FORGET Lebron or his shoes. You are just kidding yourself if you think that.

Just because the color ways you like didn't come out doesn't mean the line will fail. The 8s themselves sold $75 million worth in profit. Do you think nike and or Lebron care what a few people on niketalk think, when the shoes are still selling well?

I guarantee no shoes from any other player in the next 10 years will reach the status that the Lebron and Kobe line have reached.
yeah, no one will forget lebron because of his choking in big games.
laugh.gif
  as far as some of his shoes, they are cool, but he isn't king when it comes to shoes.  if you don't think that nike can find another player to push their shoes with great sales then YOU are mistaken.  nike is the genius, not lebron.  lebron puts up big stats in the regular season, but then when it comes to the playoffs he shrinks like plastic wrap.  also, i don't care what nike and lebron think of niketalk or me as a consumer.  i have the power of what i buy and his shoes are slowly dying out with me.  the 7 was cool, 8 was cool(V1/V2), but V3 and the 9 are garbage so i don't care what colorways they come out with now. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Jking0821

QFT

I basically have quit the lebron line for this exact reason.  I bought my pair of Christmans V2s and loved them.  I was dying to get my hands on another great V2 colorway....but none ever came.....then they ditched the V2 (my fav) for the hideous and underwhelming v3. 

I already don't like the lebron 9....so i guess I am done with the lebron line for the foreseeable future.  I loved the VIIs and VIII V2s....it was a nice run lol
yep, they've killed my passion for the lebron line.  i was really into the 6, then they cut back on giving us a lot of amazing colorways for the 7(which is a hot shoe), and then they cut back even more with the 8.  at this point, lebron and his crew can keep his PE's and special colorways.  when it really counts, his play doesn't even live up to the greatness of the designs of the 7 and 8(version 1 and 2).  besides, as time passes, hardly anyone will even care about lebron or his shoes because another player will come along and move things forward.  lebron poses as the king but the real king is in los angeles right now with 5 rings.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At this point no one will EVER FORGET Lebron or his shoes. You are just kidding yourself if you think that.

Just because the color ways you like didn't come out doesn't mean the line will fail. The 8s themselves sold $75 million worth in profit. Do you think nike and or Lebron care what a few people on niketalk think, when the shoes are still selling well?

I guarantee no shoes from any other player in the next 10 years will reach the status that the Lebron and Kobe line have reached.
yeah, no one will forget lebron because of his choking in big games.
laugh.gif
  as far as some of his shoes, they are cool, but he isn't king when it comes to shoes.  if you don't think that nike can find another player to push their shoes with great sales then YOU are mistaken.  nike is the genius, not lebron.  lebron puts up big stats in the regular season, but then when it comes to the playoffs he shrinks like plastic wrap.  also, i don't care what nike and lebron think of niketalk or me as a consumer.  i have the power of what i buy and his shoes are slowly dying out with me.  the 7 was cool, 8 was cool(V1/V2), but V3 and the 9 are garbage so i don't care what colorways they come out with now. 

Back
Top Bottom