THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Wasn't too interested in the Finals to begin with, but even if I was, my chances went out the window with this crappy school connection
30t6p3b.gif

Wasn't too interested in the Finals to begin with, but even if I was, my chances went out the window with this crappy school connection
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

anyone surprised at the lack of a buckeyes, akron, colorway for the 8's
Surprised? Nah, this is Lebron, his posse got multiple pairs. The ones released are throw aways, "the public can have these garbages
laugh.gif
"

Surprised? Nah, this is Lebron, his posse got multiple pairs. The ones released are throw aways, "the public can have these garbages
laugh.gif
"

Im not surprised because I saw what was done with the lebron 7s. Aside from the lows, most of the lebron 8s have been red, or blue with black or white. Not alot of variety. A ctk colorway would've been interesting.

Im not surprised because I saw what was done with the lebron 7s. Aside from the lows, most of the lebron 8s have been red, or blue with black or white. Not alot of variety. A ctk colorway would've been interesting.

Originally Posted by riddla713

vh5nio.jpg

2md45e0.jpg

just got back from picking up my pair from fedex, pretty dope in person. i like the way the inside upper (2nd pic) looks compared to the outside upper if you know what i mean, i like how the inside upper has more blue. these are a sz 11.5 and they are just a little big so im sure the sz 11 i got coming will fit perfect. hopefully they do release stateside, i know alot of heads are ready to cop these.
Aren't you from Houston? congrats on being the only Houstonian to have these haha.

Originally Posted by riddla713

vh5nio.jpg

2md45e0.jpg

just got back from picking up my pair from fedex, pretty dope in person. i like the way the inside upper (2nd pic) looks compared to the outside upper if you know what i mean, i like how the inside upper has more blue. these are a sz 11.5 and they are just a little big so im sure the sz 11 i got coming will fit perfect. hopefully they do release stateside, i know alot of heads are ready to cop these.
Aren't you from Houston? congrats on being the only Houstonian to have these haha.

^
laugh.gif
 im mad he laughing like that
laugh.gif
 l but I too don't believe Lebron will ever get a ring. Im not sure if I should get the "Finals" or the "miami nights". Im pretty sure the Miami Nights will eventually release but I don't want to miss out on the Finals. I would get both but I can't gotta buy books for school
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom