THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I'm gonna be lmao and smh at the same time if Nike really makes people do some *+!% to get the Miami Nights if they drop. All I'm thinking back to was how Nike Vault handled their release of the Big Stage Kobe Vs last year, and people had to run all around LA Live and Staples Center to get the shoes. Grown !#! men running around for some limited shoes, and the employees were recording the whole thing 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I can already see it: 6 pairs. Miami exclusive. Hidden deep in the sands of South Beach. Digging competition. Everybody gets one bucket.

I'm gonna be lmao and smh at the same time if Nike really makes people do some *+!% to get the Miami Nights if they drop. All I'm thinking back to was how Nike Vault handled their release of the Big Stage Kobe Vs last year, and people had to run all around LA Live and Staples Center to get the shoes. Grown !#! men running around for some limited shoes, and the employees were recording the whole thing 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I can already see it: 6 pairs. Miami exclusive. Hidden deep in the sands of South Beach. Digging competition. Everybody gets one bucket.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I will be trying to cop a pair of those finals.. I dont care if the heat/lebron lost the finals.. I thought the shoe was fire when I saw him rockin em in the finals.. Im not tryin to defend lebron.. But everyone who is calling this man a failure must have a different perception of reality than I do.. Kobe lost to the Celtics.. Nobody was screamin choke or failure.. Kobe lost to the same squad lebron lost to and the Lakers had/have a better squad than the Mavs.. And it was Phil Jacksons last year but nobody callin Kobe out? He didnt even make the finals.. I dont get it..

My man people are not saying that about Kobe b/c he goes down with the ship! If the Lakers lose Kobe pretty much did everything he could not to let that happen! He is not afraid of the light & will try to take over the game. Sometimes he pulls it out & sometimes he doesn't & he looks bad, but he has one thing that Lebron does not or has yet to show.........HEART!

With that being said I love the shoe & will be copping! Not bc its a lebron but b/c I like it!
Kobe goes down with the ship? C'mon now.. I didnt start watching sports yesterday.. But you might have..
All Lebron did was change teams and after his contract and he underperformed in the finals. I will admit.. He did make some dumb statements to the media after the finals but geez.. All this hate? 
Kobe gets rid of Shaq because he wants to be the man and couldnt handle it that Shaq was the dominating force.. He doesnt win a championship the next year without Shaq but Shaq wins with Dwade..
The following year Kobe gets mad and DEMANDED a trade when the Lakers picked up Bynum and didnt get Jason Kidd.. This is all after Kobe cheats on his wife..
Kobe is one of the most pompus arrogant players in the league.. Ask Chris Childs.. Ask Raja Bell.. 

Now with that being said.. Dont think I'm hating on Kobe because I actually like Kobe.. He is one of the greatest to ever play and hes the closet thing we have to MJ.. 
Im just trying to give some perspective here.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I will be trying to cop a pair of those finals.. I dont care if the heat/lebron lost the finals.. I thought the shoe was fire when I saw him rockin em in the finals.. Im not tryin to defend lebron.. But everyone who is calling this man a failure must have a different perception of reality than I do.. Kobe lost to the Celtics.. Nobody was screamin choke or failure.. Kobe lost to the same squad lebron lost to and the Lakers had/have a better squad than the Mavs.. And it was Phil Jacksons last year but nobody callin Kobe out? He didnt even make the finals.. I dont get it..

My man people are not saying that about Kobe b/c he goes down with the ship! If the Lakers lose Kobe pretty much did everything he could not to let that happen! He is not afraid of the light & will try to take over the game. Sometimes he pulls it out & sometimes he doesn't & he looks bad, but he has one thing that Lebron does not or has yet to show.........HEART!

With that being said I love the shoe & will be copping! Not bc its a lebron but b/c I like it!
Kobe goes down with the ship? C'mon now.. I didnt start watching sports yesterday.. But you might have..
All Lebron did was change teams and after his contract and he underperformed in the finals. I will admit.. He did make some dumb statements to the media after the finals but geez.. All this hate? 
Kobe gets rid of Shaq because he wants to be the man and couldnt handle it that Shaq was the dominating force.. He doesnt win a championship the next year without Shaq but Shaq wins with Dwade..
The following year Kobe gets mad and DEMANDED a trade when the Lakers picked up Bynum and didnt get Jason Kidd.. This is all after Kobe cheats on his wife..
Kobe is one of the most pompus arrogant players in the league.. Ask Chris Childs.. Ask Raja Bell.. 

Now with that being said.. Dont think I'm hating on Kobe because I actually like Kobe.. He is one of the greatest to ever play and hes the closet thing we have to MJ.. 
Im just trying to give some perspective here.

Anybody think that the Entourages will ever go up in price, or really the demand for them will go up? Just wanted some different opinions.

Anybody think that the Entourages will ever go up in price, or really the demand for them will go up? Just wanted some different opinions.

So I asked the Nike store on twitter if the Finals would be getting multiple pairs of laces. He says the he doesnt have that information and that he guesses I should pick up a pair.

@nikestore
Online Nike Store
@ThePrinceOfDe We don't have that info currently... guess you'll just have to pick up a pair.

Im guessing that they will come with a couple different pairs of laces.

So I asked the Nike store on twitter if the Finals would be getting multiple pairs of laces. He says the he doesnt have that information and that he guesses I should pick up a pair.

@nikestore
Online Nike Store
@ThePrinceOfDe We don't have that info currently... guess you'll just have to pick up a pair.

Im guessing that they will come with a couple different pairs of laces.

For what its worth.... Im not even a fan of the v3's but REALLY like that Finals colorway.

I'll be putting in a lil effort to get those blickeys...

For what its worth.... Im not even a fan of the v3's but REALLY like that Finals colorway.

I'll be putting in a lil effort to get those blickeys...

Registered Member
08/24/11 2:29 PM
Wristbands will be given out around 9AM FRiday morning, versus Thursday like previously stated for the following: TB 3's ,Solar Reds and Sprites as well as the Think Pink Kobe VI's

Nike Dallas, TX Grand Opening
Via @NikeNP
Twitter

Registered Member
Wristbands will be given out around 9AM FRiday morning, versus Thursday like previously stated for the following: TB 3's ,Solar Reds and Sprites as well as the Think Pink Kobe VI's

Via @NikeNP
Twitter

Conor...good $#!t bro!! those really came together nicely!
smokin.gif

and...that's it....i need another custom idea to come to reality
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Conor...good $#!t bro!! those really came together nicely!
smokin.gif

and...that's it....i need another custom idea to come to reality
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Registered Member

Via @NikeNP
Twitter

wristbands? Why don't you just walk down a couple of stores and get them @HOH.

Con-yes your customs came out quite nicely
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Registered Member

Via @NikeNP
Twitter

wristbands? Why don't you just walk down a couple of stores and get them @HOH.

Con-yes your customs came out quite nicely
smokin.gif

Honestly, the poptarts, and the red v3s dont matter in comparison to these beauties
6e616a6162110a12d21117aa80cadccc9df3774e_r.jpeg

so sad

Back
Top Bottom