THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I have quite a few watchers on it. And Flight club has it for $1100 without tax. The price I have is an absolute steal.

I have quite a few watchers on it. And Flight club has it for $1100 without tax. The price I have is an absolute steal.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

We all know flight club over prices everything so what they say don't matter. For a size 14 you'd be lucky to sell them for around 500

We all know flight club over prices everything so what they say don't matter. For a size 14 you'd be lucky to sell them for around 500

uhhhh OH..

south beach effect + southbeach-like c.w + limited hype = ..........................

iwant em, but my spidey sense tells me MN's release is gna be comparable to jordan releases... smh

uhhhh OH..

south beach effect + southbeach-like c.w + limited hype = ..........................

iwant em, but my spidey sense tells me MN's release is gna be comparable to jordan releases... smh

^^^^ Dude take that nonsense down and put it in the buy/sell - 400+% markup is not a crazy good deal...

BAN INCOMING LOL!!!

^^^^ Dude take that nonsense down and put it in the buy/sell - 400+% markup is not a crazy good deal...

BAN INCOMING LOL!!!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Exactly. I never understood why sellers referenced flight prices. If you want to sell them for FC prices, then sell them @ FC.
And a size 14 is not rare. A size 11.5 or 12.5 tho, those are rare.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Exactly. I never understood why sellers referenced flight prices. If you want to sell them for FC prices, then sell them @ FC.
And a size 14 is not rare. A size 11.5 or 12.5 tho, those are rare.

This is to reference what I posted earlier about the Nikestore twitter.

It states word for word:

Question - 4 the last time, r going to carry us the Lebron 8 v2 low Miami Nights aka Lebron 8 v2 white/solar red/glass blue?

Answer - We will not receive them online however some Nike retail locations will, stay tuned for more info.

This is to reference what I posted earlier about the Nikestore twitter.

It states word for word:

Question - 4 the last time, r going to carry us the Lebron 8 v2 low Miami Nights aka Lebron 8 v2 white/solar red/glass blue?

Answer - We will not receive them online however some Nike retail locations will, stay tuned for more info.

Not to be that dude, but I looked through the nikestore twitter and there is no tweet concerning the Miami nights other than there is no plan to release them in the us... Unless I'm missing something. If so, I apologize in advance.< /br> < /br>EDIT.. I looked for the tweet on the dude who asked, page and it's there. Good news!!!

Not to be that dude, but I looked through the nikestore twitter and there is no tweet concerning the Miami nights other than there is no plan to release them in the us... Unless I'm missing something. If so, I apologize in advance.< /br> < /br>EDIT.. I looked for the tweet on the dude who asked, page and it's there. Good news!!!

IMO...when the box says $160 and you pay $650...its never a steal...stole on maybe.

IMO...when the box says $160 and you pay $650...its never a steal...stole on maybe.

Back
Top Bottom