THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by bc60997

Nikestore twitter earlier today answered the question about a US Miami Night relase by saying,

"They will not be online, but will be sent to select Nike retailers."

Let me explain this in lehman's terms:You will need one of these if you don't get a pair on release day for retail
2zgxonq.jpg

Nikestore twitter earlier today answered the question about a US Miami Night relase by saying,

Let me explain this in lehman's terms:You will need one of these if you don't get a pair on release day for retail
2zgxonq.jpg

^
roll.gif

Honestly, my max for these miami nights will be $220. I'm not gonna lose sleep over not having them.

^
roll.gif

Honestly, my max for these miami nights will be $220. I'm not gonna lose sleep over not having them.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Size 14 is a rare size... which makes these more valuable. 500 is way too low, 700-800 would be fair for these.

laugh.gif
 500 for a sneaker is too low??? What is the world coming too, you can think 700-800 is fair if you want and by the time you'll be able to sell these the shoe will have already deteriorated.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Size 14 is a rare size... which makes these more valuable. 500 is way too low, 700-800 would be fair for these.

laugh.gif
 500 for a sneaker is too low??? What is the world coming too, you can think 700-800 is fair if you want and by the time you'll be able to sell these the shoe will have already deteriorated.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

2zgxonq.jpg

I almost choked lol

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

2zgxonq.jpg

I almost choked lol

What's good fam?WSS in Santa Ana has a good amount of solar reds avail. Just left 5min ago. Just picked up the last 9.5.There are still sz 9, 10,11,12's available.They also got the sprites in a 7.5, 8.5 & I think a 12.2520s. Bristol stSanta Ana, ca714-966-0249

Back
Top Bottom