THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I remember shipping a pair of Entourages out trying to get a box from the post office, the guy said "well really you could just use that box, what's wrong with it"

I laughed so hard thinking NOBODY would do such a thing...not even because the box would get damaged or anything, but just because it becomes more of a potential theft threat.

See I was wrong...wow. Happy they made it though!

I remember shipping a pair of Entourages out trying to get a box from the post office, the guy said "well really you could just use that box, what's wrong with it"

I laughed so hard thinking NOBODY would do such a thing...not even because the box would get damaged or anything, but just because it becomes more of a potential theft threat.

See I was wrong...wow. Happy they made it though!

Really hoping some of the Miami Nights hit online(not ebay either), don't feel like battling every reseller in NY to get a pair.

Really hoping some of the Miami Nights hit online(not ebay either), don't feel like battling every reseller in NY to get a pair.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Well keep hoping because its not going to happen unless your paying resale prices

Well keep hoping because its not going to happen unless your paying resale prices

lmao at that shipping, hope ol' dude isn't shipping Yeezy's or XI's or I'm pretty sure the delivery guy will end up vanishing with fresh kicks...ask for double box next time bruh

lmao at that shipping, hope ol' dude isn't shipping Yeezy's or XI's or I'm pretty sure the delivery guy will end up vanishing with fresh kicks...ask for double box next time bruh

Yeah. Lets hope Eastbay or Finishline gets them, cause NDC isn't.

Yeah. Lets hope Eastbay or Finishline gets them, cause NDC isn't.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

If the MN go for anything over 250...SMH

just sold my 10.5's for $649.99 (minus eBay fees) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 gonna take this money and use it to get some 14s when they hit the states and won't feel bad paying reseller prices

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 gonna take this money and use it to get some 14s when they hit the states and won't feel bad paying reseller prices

Originally Posted by jeff3424

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
  Hype
sick.gif

This thread laughed at the MN when the pics dropped.  Nice come up.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
  Hype
sick.gif

This thread laughed at the MN when the pics dropped.  Nice come up.

Still can't believe the hype on these MN lol. If people would have read my post a million pages back, u would have had no reason to scramble or worry about the MN drop. I posted that it was dropping in the US and hints to what stores. I'll b grabbing a pair no doubt

Still can't believe the hype on these MN lol. If people would have read my post a million pages back, u would have had no reason to scramble or worry about the MN drop. I posted that it was dropping in the US and hints to what stores. I'll b grabbing a pair no doubt

Originally Posted by metallic

I was sent a pair of VIIs that way.
30t6p3b.gif
I've also been sent a pair of Kobes with its box taped with brown shipping tape, which is even worse.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was sent a pair of VIIs that way.
30t6p3b.gif
I've also been sent a pair of Kobes with its box taped with brown shipping tape, which is even worse.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Back
Top Bottom