THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

This thread is like 10 times funnier to me now that I know that people involved with the line are always reading what is being said here.

They know what they're doing to say the least.

This thread is like 10 times funnier to me now that I know that people involved with the line are always reading what is being said here.

They know what they're doing to say the least.

grin.gif
Wish it was NIKE USA!!!

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i have an interesting question...if you could sub out a current colorway for an unreleased colorway...without subbing a v1 for a v2 etc...what would you sub in/out for?

i am asking just to make a point that the colorways we did get are more than decent. i would def sub in the HWCs and the SVSM aways for the vets and the un chinas...

I would swap out the home v2 for the actual white/red/yellow home PE
I would swap out the SLH for the black/white/red portland PE or black/yellow/red road PE

I would swap out the navy v2 for the green v2 sample(or even the entourage since we got a blue based low, no need for all the blue and that's my favorite color)

I would swap out the white/red un-china v1 for the...well just about any other v1 besides the Denims(just don't like those all that much)

I would swap out the royal blue v3 for the pewter v3 sample

That's without touching things like these graffiti v2s or the blue/orange colors(STOP calling them HWC, they no longer stand for that since he's not in Cleveland
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i have an interesting question...if you could sub out a current colorway for an unreleased colorway...without subbing a v1 for a v2 etc...what would you sub in/out for?

i am asking just to make a point that the colorways we did get are more than decent. i would def sub in the HWCs and the SVSM aways for the vets and the un chinas...

I would swap out the home v2 for the actual white/red/yellow home PE
I would swap out the SLH for the black/white/red portland PE or black/yellow/red road PE

I would swap out the navy v2 for the green v2 sample(or even the entourage since we got a blue based low, no need for all the blue and that's my favorite color)

I would swap out the white/red un-china v1 for the...well just about any other v1 besides the Denims(just don't like those all that much)

I would swap out the royal blue v3 for the pewter v3 sample

That's without touching things like these graffiti v2s or the blue/orange colors(STOP calling them HWC, they no longer stand for that since he's not in Cleveland
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

dbo2eh.jpg

Not even trippin' cause we all know these would've been some super ultra limited @#$%.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then the whining would switch from "Lebron never releases the nice colorways!" to "yo, I hate how I can't get a pair. I'm gonna talk about how I'm glad I'm gonna save money by not being able to buy the shoes but I really want the shoes deep inside...I just say all that to make myself feel better.
embarassed.gif
"

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

dbo2eh.jpg

Not even trippin' cause we all know these would've been some super ultra limited @#$%.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then the whining would switch from "Lebron never releases the nice colorways!" to "yo, I hate how I can't get a pair. I'm gonna talk about how I'm glad I'm gonna save money by not being able to buy the shoes but I really want the shoes deep inside...I just say all that to make myself feel better.
embarassed.gif
"

I don't see how people are upset at someone who chooses to keep PEs (player exclusives) of their own shoe to themselves.

I don't see how people are upset at someone who chooses to keep PEs (player exclusives) of their own shoe to themselves.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

So says someone who has connects to get these PE's...

Originally Posted by donjuan513

So says someone who has connects to get these PE's...

Back
Top Bottom