THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

F the Finals, F the Flamingos. I WANT THOSE. reminds me of the NYC 4's...too bad ill never get either of them
frown.gif

those are nice...if the came out i think i would pass though...simply because the hypebeasts would make the price skyrocket.

those are nice...if the came out i think i would pass though...simply because the hypebeasts would make the price skyrocket.

i was at the game tonight at morgan state and those pe's were nut in person. i already know we arent getting them though

i was at the game tonight at morgan state and those pe's were nut in person. i already know we arent getting them though

i have an interesting question...if you could sub out a current colorway for an unreleased colorway...without subbing a v1 for a v2 etc...what would you sub in/out for?

i am asking just to make a point that the colorways we did get are more than decent. i would def sub in the HWCs and the SVSM aways for the vets and the un chinas...

i have an interesting question...if you could sub out a current colorway for an unreleased colorway...without subbing a v1 for a v2 etc...what would you sub in/out for?

i am asking just to make a point that the colorways we did get are more than decent. i would def sub in the HWCs and the SVSM aways for the vets and the un chinas...

i'd sub out the SLH for these joints. The rest of the V2's were solid. V1's were alright...I'd def take a HWC instead of a Vets colorway

i'd sub out the SLH for these joints. The rest of the V2's were solid. V1's were alright...I'd def take a HWC instead of a Vets colorway

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i'd sub the summit lake v2s for ANY of the black based v2s we've seen.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i'd sub the summit lake v2s for ANY of the black based v2s we've seen.

way too much graffiti on them IMO. Maybe if it was just on the midsole. Didn't someone do a PS of that a year ago?

Who am I kidding tho....if they dropped just like that, I'd dip into the Yeezy 2 fund earlyyy

way too much graffiti on them IMO. Maybe if it was just on the midsole. Didn't someone do a PS of that a year ago?

Who am I kidding tho....if they dropped just like that, I'd dip into the Yeezy 2 fund earlyyy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I'm tired of lebron wearing all these freaking P.Es that aren't being released. People make the argument that Jordan has tons of P.Es but he really stuck to the basics releases when playing. Lebron rarely wears the general releases plus his team is constantly leaking pairs like the denims, 112s, those grey & neons plus the HWCs.
OH GOSH, here comes the crying.
Lebrons not Jordan and never will be. He doesn't have to do anything he did.
We learn from the best,
292030156.jpg

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I'm tired of lebron wearing all these freaking P.Es that aren't being released. People make the argument that Jordan has tons of P.Es but he really stuck to the basics releases when playing. Lebron rarely wears the general releases plus his team is constantly leaking pairs like the denims, 112s, those grey & neons plus the HWCs.
OH GOSH, here comes the crying.
Lebrons not Jordan and never will be. He doesn't have to do anything he did.
We learn from the best,
292030156.jpg

Back
Top Bottom