THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

not digging that hoody. it would be different if it had that lion head. i really liked that
X2

the lebron line really ****ed up by getting rid of the lion head in favor of the corny LJ6 setup/Sig on the tongue...if anything the could have continued to incorporate the LJ6 into the crown on the lion.

identity is BIG in a shoe/clothing line...where would jordan be without the jumpman? or polo without the man on horse logo? etc etc.

and let me stop you now...jordans would still be great without the jumpman but remember how corny his logo was before the jumpman on the 1s? the jumpman changed the game. the actual shoe designs are what back the jumpman up. but without the brilliance of the logo the shoe would have a definite decline in popularity and iconic status.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

For those of you holding out hope for more VIII releases...
riplebron8.png
Well that basically kills all hope of the Miami Nights releasing, and the mystical South Beach re-release. 

V2s are dissappearing from stores, not even dropping in price. Outlet bound hopefully?
Its taking forever

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Solar lace swap
Yep, this is the only way to flip these with the Solar Red pair's laces.
Did you try putting the South Beach laces in to see what it looks like? In person the pink flash laces from the SBs just don't quite look right.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

anyone know where i can find the white/red/blk home v2s in a 10.5 for cheap?

Bro, I can help you out. I know a online retailer where can can get a sz 10.5 for cheap. Send me a pm and I'll give you the info.
I would post it here but I'm sure it will be gone right away as price is very good. Those bulk buyers swap up the deals so I'm reluctant
to post. 

Originally Posted by johngotty

Any good deals on the black lows? Last pair I want/need.

You missed it 2weeks ago. Al's sports was selling it for $98 shipped. Your best chance now is to wait for eastbay, ftl, fnl, etc to discount them or it hits outlets. I think the stock is starting to dry up too.

MN's look much better with those solar laces. Should have been included with the shoes instead of the additional white laces.

South Beach re-release...rumors that's all...the colorway was discontinued after the second release in Miami and the countrywide release. False hope that many were holding onto for no reason.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Well I guess its post your collection time since the 8s have come to a close

frown.gif
but I don't want to.
Plus theres still 1 or 2 pairs im looking to score. Yanks & unchinas

Back
Top Bottom