THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Nice pickup
pimp.gif
,one of the few 8's I'm still tracking down.

i want a pair of south beaches. but too much $.
my hit list: yanks, cool greys, slh.
Then ill be good.

Whats up guys. This might be the last pair of 8s I do for myself.

These are special to me because they are a tribute shoe. My girlfriend and her mother beat Cancer this past summer, which was very difficult for everyone. The blues in this shoe are their favorite colors. The pink is for those who are still
fighting and for those who have overcome cancer and put it behind them. thanks for looking

23mkl20.jpg

29lxrpx.jpg

2qcqplh.jpg

2vcesjl.jpg

edit:  Couple details my camera didn't really pick up:   Toe swoosh fades from white to light blue.  Cracks in leather are 2 tone.  Cracks in midsole are also 2 tone. 

Nice pickup on those south beaches.
How much did those cost, arm leg AND a testicle right?

Still can't believe how much sellers want for them.
And what kills me is they say no low balling when theyre charging 5times the msrp for them.

Originally Posted by c4

These are special to me because they are a tribute shoe. My girlfriend and her mother beat Cancer this past summer, which was very difficult for everyone. The blues in this shoe are their favorite colors. The pink is for those who are still

fighting and for those who have overcome cancer and put it behind them. thanks for looking

23mkl20.jpg

29lxrpx.jpg

2qcqplh.jpg

2vcesjl.jpg

edit:  Couple details my camera didn't really pick up:   Toe swoosh fades from white to light blue.  Cracks in leather are 2 tone.  Cracks in midsole are also 2 tone. 

AMAZING job c4.

whoa c4 that is the best custom you've done with the 8 imo. Also because it has sentimental value to it. Did you run a soldering iron to the leather to give that effect?

i wont steal anymore of the 9s thunder in that thread but...wow...just no words. i am disappointed and i tried to like them.

i got my xmas's last night and wow! they are fire! will take pics along side finals v3 tonight.

Originally Posted by c4

23mkl20.jpg

29lxrpx.jpg

2qcqplh.jpg

2vcesjl.jpg

What kind of paint do you use for ur customs Trying to custom a pair Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by c4

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

good $#!t Conor, you continue to outdo yourself every chance you get!! the inspiration...the cause....the execution....the placement....definitely a masterpiece bro!

and as soon as your lady sees those....

tongue.gif

Being a owner of the SB myself I would have to say that the people that say no low balling know that the shoe is worth more than $500.Plus the people that have them now and trying to sell are the ones who more than likely paid well above retail for them and don't want to lose money on them.It's hard to find the SB in bigger sizes for anything under $700 now.On another note I'm still not seeing any of the Finals in a size 13 anywhere.

Fresh, Wayne141, MrDozo, thapointguy, you big dummy, EMM23, Joe, and Justin- thanks fellas. I appreciate all your kind words
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Justin- that gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
perfect execution

Need some sizing help as I've never gotten a pair of Lebron lows...So I wear a 7.5-8 in Jordans comfortably. I recently was going to buy a pair of Quai V's from someone but turned out he didn't have my size, he offered me a pair of Miami Nights but they are a UK 6 which would be US 7, any possible way I could fit in those or do you guys think they'd be too small? I heard the lows run true to size or even small so I'm doubting they will but figured I'd ask

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Need some sizing help as I've never gotten a pair of Lebron lows...So I wear a 7.5-8 in Jordans comfortably. I recently was going to buy a pair of Quai V's from someone but turned out he didn't have my size, he offered me a pair of Miami Nights but they are a UK 6 which would be US 7, any possible way I could fit in those or do you guys think they'd be too small? I heard the lows run true to size or even small so I'm doubting they will but figured I'd ask
They will feel small. I wear 8.5 in J's and wear sz 9 in V2 lows.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Going .5 small on the lebron 8 v2 low's is a no no bro. You will regret it if you plan on rocking the miami nights.

^^^^

Thats what I figured, ah dang it, oh well. Thanks for the help fellas!
**Edit, how about the SLH in a 7.5?  Found a NDS pair for only $80 shipped, those fit a littler better?

Back
Top Bottom