THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

So Nike is really keeping its word this time and making the Miami Nights a Miami exclusive? Jesus +!$+*+% Christ.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Just Got These In
There So Much Better In Person
Dammm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice!  How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking.  Would love a pair to actually wear but do not want to pay anything over 300.  My friend got them for 250 off of kingkickz.  I was kind of leery about ordering from them.  He has yet to receive them so we'll see what the site is all about.

It Hurts To Say It But I Ended Up Paying $430 For Them

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Just Got These In
There So Much Better In Person
Dammm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice!  How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking.  Would love a pair to actually wear but do not want to pay anything over 300.  My friend got them for 250 off of kingkickz.  I was kind of leery about ordering from them.  He has yet to receive them so we'll see what the site is all about.

It Hurts To Say It But I Ended Up Paying $430 For Them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
you guys thinking eastbay had the vets in your size for 19.99. Yes if you wear 16 and up
laugh.gif

It was a Sz 10 btw I know this because I was the one that copped em
pimp.gif

Order Details

[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE AIR MAX LBRN 8-WH/NV
[/td][td]
[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]$19.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$19.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:[/td][td]$19.99
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$19.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah congrats on the vets and proving me wrong. That is a steal of the year without any hookups or coupons. Incredible.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yeah congrats on the vets and proving me wrong. That is a steal of the year without any hookups or coupons. Incredible.

thanks guy's. ya bro I was like this can't be real but I even called eastbay and they said 19.99
pimp.gif

Im still getting the Finals and the MIami nights sometime this year or early next year... but guys I'm telling you I just got my Lebron 9 Chinas in, and they are AMAZINGLY AWESOME! most of you will change your minds about them once you see them in person

Back
Top Bottom