THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Super producer J u can always find deals if u are patient and vigilant. I have doubled up on all black vet day both chinas, blue black v3, entourage in ds pads vnds conditions for 120 at most, that was for entourage and it was last month so keep trying you'll find dome deals

Nice^, I really love the south beach colors, I usually wear black so to wear something more colorful once in a while is nice , got my daughter a couple pairs of 9s, wish I could find an 8 in a super small size

If anyone here is trying to cop some SB Lebron 8's beware of Antho_Berns dude is trying to push some fakes for resell. Dude stole pictures of authentics from multiple different (current) auctions. When asked he showed me some some fakes. Thanked him for his honesty tho..

Proof:

Last edited:
Sorry if this was asked a million times and I tried reading thru the last 20 pages but how do these fit? I don't want to spend a grand on something that will be too small or big? Thank you.

Sorry if this was asked a million times and I tried reading thru the last 20 pages but how do these fit? I don't want to spend a grand on something that will be too small or big? Thank you.

I go a half size up.

I wear size 10.5 in all other Nikes & Jordan's but have to get size 11 in all Lebrons, KDs, Kobes and Rookies. I find that they all run narrow so that half size allows my foot to flex without killing the pinky toe. Just my opinion though everyone's feet are different.

Back
Top Bottom