THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Those All-Whites look mad cheap, tumbled leather is no-no

If they had the same leather as Vets, then they would be copped

IMO the V2 should have been the post season shoe. Cool Grey, Christmas, Entourage, Dunkman, New York v1's?

V1's look like a real sig, v2's look like a generic Nike Basketball shoe, and v3's are horrid garbage

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VIII-8-White-Sample-1.jpg

8kidsample8-570x379.jpg

tumblr_lgkv1ceMpw1qdrdhdo1_250.gif

^ does anything sensible ever show up in your posts.

How can one be a true sig and the other genreric? they're 90% the same. It essentially comes down to material preference.

How can one be a true sig and the other genreric? they're 90% the same. It essentially comes down to material preference.

I wasn't planning on getting the sprites but after having lunch. I walked into Shiekhs to see if they had them in stock. No, but the lady stock located a pair for me locally. Not sure exactly which Shiekhs she ordered from but it's in Pleasanton CA. You might wanna check around if you're in the bay area.

I wasn't planning on getting the sprites but after having lunch. I walked into Shiekhs to see if they had them in stock. No, but the lady stock located a pair for me locally. Not sure exactly which Shiekhs she ordered from but it's in Pleasanton CA. You might wanna check around if you're in the bay area.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Cmon son, if they weren't Lebrons, would you cop?
I mean, I like the Yankees, SLH's, Christmas's, Fire Red's, Lows and Entourages

But if not for the wacky colorways, these would sit

Lebron8s had too many colorways with blue. Just like the 7s had too much white. A greater spread of colors are/were needed.

Lebron8s had too many colorways with blue. Just like the 7s had too much white. A greater spread of colors are/were needed.

So I guess they're not hitting us with a quickstrike this week.... I thought it was a cool idea to drop the four low colorways back to back to back though. It added some excitement to the releases. I was lookig forward to seeing those solars in person. I'm not really feeling them but I'm starting to waver a little.

So I guess they're not hitting us with a quickstrike this week.... I thought it was a cool idea to drop the four low colorways back to back to back though. It added some excitement to the releases. I was lookig forward to seeing those solars in person. I'm not really feeling them but I'm starting to waver a little.

you traded a lot but im probably saying that because of the cash but the south beach are nice i hope to own a pair one of these days

you traded a lot but im probably saying that because of the cash but the south beach are nice i hope to own a pair one of these days

Back
Top Bottom